in Credit Cards
47 replies 6.1K views
1235»

Replies

• FreeWebsiteScanFreeWebsiteScan Forumite
    1 Post
    First Post
    MoneySaving Newbie
    In my opinion and hearing people's reviews about it... I say Easy-Jet itself is in trouble so I don't think it's a surprise wire-card or no wire-card.
  • MYSTIFIED1MYSTIFIED1 Forumite
    10 Posts
    10 Posts
    Despite their email of 21 May advising that relevant documents had now been raised to their head office team and promising refund would be processed within 28 working days I have  now received another email again promising refund within 28 days.  Something definitely not right.  Has anyone out there recently received anything apart from an unkept promise?
  • Bunny19Bunny19 Forumite
    11 Posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    No. 28 days yesterday. I mailed to remind it was imminent and again yesterday. Banking Ombudsman site is worth a look. Time for a change of tack. 
  • AtwitsendAtwitsend Forumite
    20 Posts
    Third Anniversary 10 Posts
    Bunny19 said:
    No. 28 days yesterday. I mailed to remind it was imminent and again yesterday. Banking Ombudsman site is worth a look. Time for a change of tack. 
    I’ve made an official complaint to Railsbank. Another week and if no reply, I’ll be contacting the Financial Ombudsman 
  • Bunny19Bunny19 Forumite
    11 Posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    I now know the delayal tactics ste deliberate to ensure an interest free loan to Easyjet. I have been given a (new) reason for not being reimbursed, which I won't detail here, but it could have been resolved easily months ago. They still are refusing to return funds to my personal account from which all card deposits were made. How difficult is that? Nothing in my accounts or personal circumstances have changed. Totally disgraceful. 

10 Posts
    10 Posts
    Any luck anyone? I emailed them again yesterday but not such much as an autoresponse.
    10 Posts
    10 Posts
    After a further email they have now replied asking for the card number so that they can trace the account.  This is after them having acknowledged receipt of the necessary documentation and  two promises on 21 May and 6 June that funds were being raised and would be in my account within 28 days.  Disgraceful delaying tactics.  Has anyone got any money back?