Awful weather - typical Brits talk

Replies

• quirkydeptlessquirkydeptless Forumite
    1K Posts
    1,000 Posts Third Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭
    RAS said:
    Have to say the insects loved it Weed garden wins RHS gold at Tatton Park flower show - BBC News

My photo isn't worth putting up.

I'm feeling vindicated as my garden of chaos is also full of weeds wildflowers  :)
    Retired 1st July 2021.
    This is not investment advice.
    Your money may go "down and up and down and up and down and up and down ... down and up and down and up and down and up and down ... I got all tricked up and came up to this thing, lookin' so fire hot, a twenty out of ten..."
  • RASRAS Forumite
    29.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sand martins, pink_poppy. And that scabious is lovely.
    The person who has not made a mistake, has made nothing
  • PaspaturPaspatur Forumite
    253 Posts
    Ninth Anniversary 100 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    Pink_Poppy "And the more I look at this pic, the more the nest holes look like faces to me, or some weird archaeological site"
    Totally agree it reminds me of a visit to Cappadocia, nature is amazing great photos
  • quirkydeptlessquirkydeptless Forumite
    1K Posts
    1,000 Posts Third Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭
    Paspatur said:
    Pink_Poppy "And the more I look at this pic, the more the nest holes look like faces to me, or some weird archaeological site"
    Totally agree it reminds me of a visit to Cappadocia, nature is amazing great photos

It's like a natural Mount Rushmore ... or maybe ... not natural :o
    Retired 1st July 2021.
    This is not investment advice.
    Your money may go "down and up and down and up and down and up and down ... down and up and down and up and down and up and down ... I got all tricked up and came up to this thing, lookin' so fire hot, a twenty out of ten..."
  • DavesnaveDavesnave Forumite
    34.7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paspatur said:

It's like a natural Mount Rushmore ... or maybe ... not natural :o
    I think four of the original Rolling Stones can be seen on the right. Naturally, Bill Wyman is squashed behind the others, so he's barely visible, but that's better than visibly bare. :o Brian Jones is the one missing, of course. :/

• edited 26 July at 9:32PM
    DavesnaveDavesnave Forumite
    34.7K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 26 July at 9:32PM
    RAS said:
    Have to say the insects loved it Weed garden wins RHS gold at Tatton Park flower show - BBC News

My photo isn't worth putting up.

Believe me, anything is better than putting up with the BBC these days!

• FarwayFarway Forumite
    10.4K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I read on FB there was thunderstorm went through here overnight night, like a Typhoon. I slept through it and the garden, apart from looking a bit wet but still upright.
    I've not checked but any potential runner beans left by the snails have probably been wrenched off with the storm

I'll have to prowl round later to check for damage but all looks OK from the upstairs windows