We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Discussion re Petition

124678

Comments

  • Didoow
    Didoow Posts: 423 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Name Dropper
    Didoow said:
    when I search (using the time frame)
    I want it to search by the parameters I’ve selected (and not everything ever)
    so I can find what I’m looking for (this is a recent fault)
    IMPACT - very high
  • Didoow
    Didoow Posts: 423 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Name Dropper

    Is there a post somewhere about the new sort facility of date end, please? Only it doesn’t seem to really work properly for me. 
    Thanks
  • okane_ga_nai
    okane_ga_nai Posts: 8,221 Forumite
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    When I want to contact a board guide.
    I want to be able to see the board guides avatars clearly on the competition page. 
    So that I know who the board guides are easily and can message them.
     Medium Impact

  • Ktkoozal
    Ktkoozal Posts: 312 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Photogenic
    When I want to search for a page number on the main competitions time board
    I want to be able to write the page number in a search box next to the page numbers e.g write 12 in the box, it takes you to page 12
    So I don't have to select several pages in order to eventually be able to locate the page I want
    Medium Impact
    Before enlightenment, chop wood, carry water
    After enlightenment, chop wood, carry water
  • BootsMullery
    BootsMullery Posts: 3,443 Forumite
    Sixth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Ktkoozal said:
    When I want to search for a page number on the main competitions time board
    I want to be able to write the page number in a search box next to the page numbers e.g write 12 in the box, it takes you to page 12
    So I don't have to select several pages in order to eventually be able to locate the page I want
    Medium Impact
    I would say low impact. You can just amend the page number in the url to go straight to the page you want. Works on all pages except page 1.
    Bob
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.