Discussion re Petition

Options
Blulu
Blulu Posts: 7,644 Forumite
First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
edited 2 October 2020 at 9:44AM in Compers chat corner
Please use this thread to chat about the petition at: https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6196788

Blu XXX
I am brave, I am bruised
I am who I'm meant to be
I'm not scared to be seen
I make no apology
THIS IS ME!

Comments

• Blulu
    edited 2 October 2020 at 9:50AM
    Options
    Guys, please spread the word about the above petition as much as you can to other MSE compers and to any who you are in touch with who have left the forum since it was changed.

When the petition seems to have gathered all the signatures it is likely to, I will add a link to it on MSE's site feedback, or anyone else can do so if/when they like.

Thanks

Blu XXX
    I am brave, I am bruised
    I am who I'm meant to be
    I make no apology
    THIS IS ME!
    203846930 Posts: 4,708 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    You could ask MSE to let you use the old platform for comps only as a seperate part of the Forum.

I am sure they wont have dismantled it completely when they did the transfer to here and it would be easier to use that than get MSE to ring the changes that you are looking for on here.
  • Minnibix
    Minnibix Posts: 263 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Sorry if I am being thick but where/how do I sign the petition xx Also it might be an idea to ask if something can be put on Lucky Di's Facebook page as a lot of people off here do seem to use her site - it would help to spread the word
  • Minnibix
    Minnibix Posts: 263 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Sorry I have read the notes I have signed, thank you xx
  • Blulu
    Options
    Thanks for signing Minnibix. Good idea re Lucky Di. Perhaps someone who is contact with her might do that for us?

Thanks also Duncan. Personally, I would be fine with that if they were to offer it.

All ideas/suggestions are very welcome.

Blu XXX
    I am brave, I am bruised
    I am who I'm meant to be
    I make no apology
    THIS IS ME!
  • compingtinkertink2010
    Options
    Signed I really miss the old days :(
  • purple45
    purple45 Posts: 2,472 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I haven't used MSE for months.  I started comping years ago and stuck solely to MSE but gave up a while ago.  I find the other site I'm using so much more user friendly but I do miss the lovely posters here!  Just stopped by for a nosy here today and good timing....signed your petition.  Good luck!
    Many thanks to everyone who posts competitions and works so hard to provide all the answers!
    Best wins this year so far: £100 Hobbycraft Voucher, £50 cash, GoPro Camera
  • db3745
    db3745 Posts: 457 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I'm amazed that after all this time some really basic glitches haven't been addressed. I was in a shielding household but after 2 months of sorting every bit of DIY and garden work I was happier spending time on YouTube than gnashing teeth at being unable to click straight to a page number/posting date where I left off previously. Still can't. No site name - so having to open a prize post only to find it was a "Yours" or something I wouldn't enter. Some site ID now I see. I'm not aware of all the hurdles and aggro you guys have faced but appreciate everyone who works so hard to help site users. Could be that a lot of people who move to other sites for comping will also look elsewhere for MSE's other financial offerings?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback