PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Old Style Weight Loss 2020 - Part 4

Options
Hi All

Welcome to the Old Style Weight Loss thread for quarter four 2020  :) 

Please feel free to start posting your weight loss goals for the next challenge which will run from the 1st October until the 31st December (13 weeks) - although I appreciate many of us will only be counting 12 weeks  :)

You do not have to submit a loss or gain for the first week as it's our starting week, you can post your first loss or gain the week after on a day of your choice.

As usual everyone is welcome - we support and encourage, we don't judge and importantly that includes being kind to ourselves  <3 . All hints and tips welcomed especially during the current time when we may be reaching for food or we are aren't able to buy our usual healthier choices and many of us have come out of the lock down with added pounds.

Please send me your targets if you are setting one in either lbs or kgs whatever suits you and Good Luck

NB - Anyone can join the challenge at any point over the next 3 months  :)  
Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage   -          Anais Nin

Comments

• Izadora
    Izadora Posts: 2,047 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Brambling Thank you so much for everything you do to keep this thread going. I may have decided to be a complete wimp and not weigh in for the final week of the last challenge but I'm going to try to draw a line under it and start afresh for this one. Could you please put me down for 14lb again. I promise I'll try harder this time :smile:
  • monnagran
    monnagran Posts: 5,284 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Oh Brambling forgive me for I have sinned.  Been cooking and eating all day and feel stuffed.

Anyway, Please put me down for 5lbs this challenge.  The first thing I have to do is to get back to where I was last week.
    I believe that friends are quiet angels
    Who lift us to our feet when our wings
    Have trouble remembering how to fly.
  • Artytarty
    Artytarty Posts: 2,642 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    8lb in the challenge for me please and thank you.
    Norn Iron Club member 473
  • ditty1234
    ditty1234 Posts: 2,035 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    edited 30 September 2020 at 9:39PM
    Options
    Hi my target is 10lb, and that is most of the last bits of weight I want to shed. Lets see if I can make it, winter, work, Christmas and all. thanks @Brambling for taking an other quarter. 
    LBM Jan 2019 - £25.928/Active debt £14253, 54% sorted
    Housing fund Jan 2024 £2000/6000 36%
    EF Jan 2024 £0/1000 0% Emergency fund is for worn out things like vacuum cleaner, dish washer, and washing machine.
  • *zippy*
    *zippy* Posts: 2,979 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 1 October 2020 at 9:22AM
    Options
    Thank you Brambling could you put me down for 18b again please thank you xx
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts