HSBC Bounce back loan

Options
Applied for bounce back loan with HSBC yesterday and had a claim reference.  Does anyone know how long before I will hear if application has been successful or not.

Comments

• MarkJones4
    MarkJones4 Posts: 16 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Can't help with HSBC, but I applied with Lloyd's yesterday, checked my account a couple of hours ago and money was there. No email or message, just put money in :-) keep checking account, imagine they don't have time to communicate 
  • SteveClear
    Options
    We submitted our application just before 10.30am on Monday with HSBC and have heard absolutely nothing - when calling the helpline no further useful information was available. So disappointing when the emergency funding should be delivered with the same emergency expediency. Has anybody actually received an HSBC Bounce Back Loan into their account ?
  • beautician777
    Options
    Received an email at around 5pm tonight - have copied it below.  Anyone else received this and does it look legit - what is echosign?  Logged into my on-line business banking but couldn't see any message there.

Thank you for your Bounce Back Loan (BBL) application.

As part of the application process, you’ll receive a digital facility offer letter from us.

We wanted to let you know in advance as the message will be sent by a third-party email address and may be delivered to your spam/junk folder. Your letter will be sent from the following email address: echosign@echosign.com

There will be instructions in the email to assist you in the completion of the digital form

Please note: It’s important you action the instructions within the email to receive your funds in a timely manner.

Thank you.

Your Commercial Banking Team

• markyt1980
    markyt1980 Posts: 5 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    I have used echosign before for digital signatures of contracts.  They provide a digital signature service.
  • willowthewisp2009
    Options
    Found this article today re HSBC BBLs - we applied on Monday lunchtime but not heard a peep since..... https:// ifamagazine.com/article/hsbc-in-disarray-on-bounce-back-loans/
  • gwc1
    gwc1 Posts: 22 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi all 
    I’ve checked this thread since Wednesday for updates.
    I applied originally last Monday but unfortunately put the wrong sort code on my application doh! Anyway I rang them and they just told me to submit a new application which I did on Wednesday.
    Had an email earlier which stated my application was successful ( business account holder) and just to sign the documents via ‘echo sign’portal and submit bank details for D/D presumably for repayments.
    Hope this gives some hope to someone as I was checking on a regular basis.
    Stay safe everyone 👍🏼
  • beautician777
    Options
    Hi All - thanks for replies
    Just an update - application was successful as per email received on Friday and have now signed documents and submitted bank details for d/d for repayments - hopefully monies will be in account soon.  Hopefully everyone who has been waiting to hear from HSBC has now done so.  
  • lisastevo
    lisastevo Posts: 77 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Unfortunately not from me. I applied last Monday evening and got an application number straight away but had no correspondence since. Rang the helpline today and was told they weren’t able to give updates on the status of individual applications and just to wait for an echo sign email. So frustrating. Glad to hear success stories though 
  • jackroit
    jackroit Posts: 64 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    is that for a feeder account, or a ruler business account?
  • Smudger2020
    Options
    Hi All, applied for a Bounce Back loan at 9:30 Monday and have so far heard nothing from HSBC. I have now spent most of the day on the phone trying to sort this. Today I have spoken to the BBlS Dept and they said I need to wait for an email but have given no idea on time frame. She said to speak to Telephone banking but they know nothing either. I'm totally lost. Any ideas anyone please??
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback