HSBC Bounce back loan

Options

Comments

• willowthewisp2009
    Options
    Jobabybella you are 3 days behind us in the process so in theory you should hear tomorrow as we heard back Tuesday.  Good luck.
  • louloulewis64
    Options
    I signed my agreement on Saturday 9 May and nothing has arrived into my account as yet, has anyone actually received a BB payment since applying?

• lisastevo
    lisastevo Posts: 77 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 14 May 2020 at 11:16AM
    Options
    I’ve just checked my account and the funds have just been deposited.

Timeline -
    Application - May 4th
    Echo Sign Email received, signed and returned - May 13th
    Funds received - Today, May 14th

Hope that gives people an idea.
  • louloulewis64
    Options
    There doesn’t seem to be any method to the way they are working, one of my fellow retailers signed on Saturday and he hasn’t received anything as yet. We are both HSBC business account holders and have been for years. I have just been on hold for 35 minutes and then been cut off trying to speak to someone at HSBC. This just adds to the stress.
  • will8509
    will8509 Posts: 11 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    lisastevo said:
    I’ve just checked my account and the funds have just been deposited.

Timeline -
    Application - May 4th
    Echo Sign Email received, signed and returned - May 13th
    Funds received - Today, May 14th

Hope that gives people an idea.
    I signed on the 12th , no funds as of yet
  • willowthewisp2009
    Options
    It really is inconsistent. I did succeed On the online chat on the Hsbc website so maybe a good alternative to calling. Too stressful being on hold on the phone! 
  • louloulewis64
    Options
    I don’t seem to have the facility to chat with someone, I did last week but not now. I am wondering if they have removed the “live chat” in order to deal with all of the enquiries via telephone? This situation of no communication creates more work for them in the long run unfortunately.
  • willowthewisp2009
    Options
    I found it on the contact page for Coronavirus. The link was in the echo sign email. It’s basically the Hsbc business website contact page. It’s a tab on the right. So you’re not logged in specifically, I find that chat doesn’t come and go. Maybe give the main website a try. 
  • louloulewis64
    Options
    Just spoke with HSBC and I’m no further forward, it’s simply a waiting game, they have no time scale for me whatsoever.
  • will8509
    will8509 Posts: 11 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Just spoke with HSBC and I’m no further forward, it’s simply a waiting game, they have no time scale for me whatsoever.
    But confirmed it’s on the way?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure