Barclay's bank has placed false loan accounts in place of originals, paid commission and 20% tax

Options

Comments

• dunstonh
    dunstonh Posts: 116,387 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    ph55 said:
    FCA  Now have all details of my complaint,  hopefully this will bring this whole farce to a favorable end 
    The FCA do not handle consumer complaints.
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
  • ph55
    ph55 Posts: 97 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Ok,   if what I say turns out to be right, I think a lot of people since the beginning of the payment protection insurance scandal started, have not been paid the right amounts or even not at all,  because they had no paperwork, now I think that is a even bigger scandal, how many false loan accounts have been put out there to avoid  paying the original accounts. 
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 35,242 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    ph55 said:
    Ok,   if what I say turns out to be right
     I'm not sure that's a scenario that need unduly trouble anyone.
  • ph55
    Options
    It's not good, but it is going on,  and it will be public knowledge eventually, I'm fighting my complaint till the end, and now ombudsman and FCA  have my full account of events it will come out, just a matter of time 
  • ph55
    Options
    FCA  will look into what may be  fraudulent  procedures 
  • brettcta
    brettcta Posts: 4,693 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Plevin you most certainly aren’t.
    helpful tips
    it's spelt d-e-f-i-n-i-t-e-l-y
    there - 'in or at that place'
    their - 'owned by them'
    they're - 'they are'
    it's bought not brought (i just bought my chicken a suit from that new shop for £6.34)
  • ph55
    Options
    Thanks, anyway  let's  hope a lot of people will benefit from the outcome of this, in the end 
  • dunstonh
    dunstonh Posts: 116,387 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    ph55 said:
    FCA  will look into what may be  fraudulent  procedures 
    No they won't.   Any contact you have made with the FCA will just be logged with your comments and passed to the bank to look into by the complaints team.  Who in turn will tag it onto the existing complaint.

You may be interested in threads in the banking section where banks have withdrawn banking services from people who they feel are repeated troublemakers who make serious allegations with no evidence.   
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
  • ph55
    Options
    I hope in the end the outcome of all this will help other people in the same situation as me
  • ph55
    Options
    Looking good,  I had final response letter from my bank in November 2019, I've been fighting it since,  my ppi complaint has now been  opened again 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback