What random acts of kindness have you seen displayed amid the coronavirus pandemic?

Options

Comments

• ElefantEd
    ElefantEd Posts: 1,189 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Yesterday evening there was a knock on the door; when I opened it, a woman proferred me a tray of eggs, saying that they were a gift in the light of egg shortages in the local shops. This was from Border Eggs, a large local producer of organic/free range eggs. They were going round all the local villages giving out trays of eggs. An eggscellent idea!

(copied from another post in Praise Vents and Warnings, someone suggested I posted it here)
  • krizmrtn86
    krizmrtn86 Posts: 29 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    We have an elderly lady on our block, and currently at least 4 different households are doing her shopping for her! Never reallu had a sense of community here, but that certainly went a long way to build one, and she is so thankful it's lovely to see!
  • littlemoney
    littlemoney Posts: 788 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    I was in the garden this afternoon and my neighbour with two of her children were kicking around a football. She said that she had planned to bake a cake with the children today, as an activity for them, but couldn't get any eggs. I gave her two eggs from my box in in the kitchen.
  • Auntiepat
    Options
    Oops ...Thank you Molly for starting this thread, it's such a great idea - you're awesome too 😊❤️
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback