Forum Home» Random Acts of Kindness and All things Positive!

What random acts of kindness have you seen displayed amid the coronavirus pandemic?

New Post Advanced Search
We are currently experiencing a high volume of spam and have increased the sensitivity of our spam filters. This could mean that genuine posts may get caught. If you believe this has happened to one of your posts, please email the Forum team on [email protected] As always, we are really grateful for your patience whilst we get this sorted - which we'll do as soon as possible.
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

What random acts of kindness have you seen displayed amid the coronavirus pandemic?

112 replies 22.9K views
Hi all! love
Hope you're all keeping safe, healthy and happy during this unprecedented time*.
The MSE Forum and Social crew are making it their mission to keep Forum morale up so we want to hear your uplifting stories!

Did you see a neighbour struggling? Have you helped a foodbank? Have you made a care package for someone self-isolating (and left it at a safe distance of course)?
Share your suggestions!

Let's stick together gang - virtually, of course!
- MSE Molly

*Remember, if you're finding things tough, struggling to cope and you feel like there's nowhere to turn, Samaritans are there to listen round the clock on 116 123 (call), text 07725 909090 or [email protected]

Don’t worry, it's totally confidential.

If you're worried about someone you know or who lives nearby, here are some things you can do ➡ https://bit.ly/2NUqtio

If you're finding things tough, they've got some practical things you can do here ➡ https://bit.ly/39XVgE3

9pq8rzqiakm0.png MSE's Academy of Money digital badge

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter,MSE Deals Twitter, Instagram
Join the MSE Forum
Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
To report inappropriate posts: click the report button
Point out a rate/product change
Flag a news story: [email protected]

Replies

• onwards&upwardsonwards&upwards Forumite
    3.4K posts
    1,000 Posts Second Anniversary Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    MatyMoo said:
    I saw the ICU nurse in tears on the news and wanted to help in some small way. Two cakes baked & will be going in to my local hospital this weekend via a member of staff that lives three doors down. 

It will be very much appreciated i’m sure!
  • Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.
  • GroggedGrogged Forumite
    358 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭
    I've found out our neighbour works for whether spoons as she's offered the neighbourhood frozen meals now they can't use them.
    If it's not adding up, compound it!