Welcome to the new Forum!

edited 7 February at 12:53PM in Site Feedback
282 replies 9.2K views
MSE_MarcusMSE_Marcus MSE Staff
3 posts
MSE Staff
edited 7 February at 12:53PM in Site Feedback

Welcome to the new MSE Forum!

After months of planning and hard graft for our teams – plus feedback from many of you – the day has finally arrived. I’d like to officially welcome you all to our new Forum!

I’m incredibly excited about this and hope you will join us in celebrating the launch of the new Forum, which I think looks fantastic. It will bring a load of new features for everyone, while hopefully retaining the MSE feel I know you all love and treasure.

Over the coming weeks we’ll be smoothing out any snagging issues and tweaking around the edges, but we need your help. If you spot anything that looks broken or not quite right, do let us know on the “New Forum Snagging” thread. Please read the first post before writing anything – it’ll explain how the thread works and make sure we don’t see lots of the same snags being flagged up to the team.

We have done this replatform to futureproof your Forum, so here’s to the next 15 years of the UK’s biggest MoneySaving community.

Marcus, Editor-in-Chief

Replies