Embracing the new family dynamics and looking forward to the future with optimism

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Marriage, Relationships & Families
1.8K replies 477K views

Replies

• edited 28 May 2020 at 12:11PM
    thorsoakthorsoak Forumite
    7.1K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    edited 28 May 2020 at 12:11PM
    Getting there with both boys Ss ....wish we were in the same position with twins .......ok - bed & sleep by 8.pm - but wakey wakey 5.30am for twin 1 !  (Fortunately this granny not involved, but I find out when I wander through for coffee at 7!)

• beanieloubeanielou Forumite
    76.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    That's fantastic  :)
    Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/03/14.
    **Credit card debt free 30/06/10~**
    MFW. Finally mortgage free February 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.
    ***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    It starts with you, it starts from now. *** It is ok to be me.***
    ***Keep plodding***
    Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
  • thorsoakthorsoak Forumite
    7.1K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    hb2 said:
    Savvy, I'm glad that you have had a good few days - as you say, long may it continue!

Thorsoak, I'm sorry that 'your' twins are such hard work and glad that you don't have to deal with the early starts.
    Thanks hb2 - they are such little pickles, and bed time is a bit of a battle because twin 1 still needs her sleep and will happily nap during the day for 30 mins or so, then go to sleep by about 7.30, but twin 2 fights sleep and wants to stay up for so much longer - and wants to sleep in in the morning!   I do wonder if it is because twin 1 spent her first 9 weeks in NICU whils twin 2 came home with mum - not that you'd know that twin 1 had ever had a problem - she is a TOFS baby and had trachea and oesophagus were joined and she was operated on at 8 hours old to separate and join oesophagus to stomach - she now eats like a little horse and is only 1 kg lighter than her sister!