Embracing the new family dynamics and looking forward to the future with optimism

Options
1186187188189190192»

Comments

• pollyanna_26
    pollyanna_26 Posts: 4,839 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Thought I'd better respond to your lovely newsy post before new updated forum tomorrow. Not looking forward to change but willing to give it a try.

Everything sounds calmer and less stressful now.  So lovely you've been able  to take DGD out and about just the two of you nowadays. Couldn't be helped but the twins babies and loss of her grandad probably  did have an impact on her.
    It must be such a relief  to have both head and house space at times.
    DS and the ex do seem to  have matured and it is very important you have time for you.
    Twin2 may settle in to employment whether the job is temporary or not..I remember going to Barnard Castle some years ago., Nowadays whenever I see Barnard Castle mentioned I think of Dom driving there to test his eyes. Overdone by the media . He is a very intelligent man.
    It was Twin2 wasn't it who used to work during the F1 racing near your area? My grandchildren are real adults now. DGD1 went in to teaching as she'd always planned.
    DGS is now driving the trains like his dad and grandad did DS still is.
    More recently DG2 has been learning about F1racing.
    When she was little the Bentley factory was near their home and she loved the shny cars, Recently Jordon Racing has been one of the offers she has had.
    Her interest is more on the mechanical side. Today DGS said he believes she wants  to drive those xars. and I  replied there's as much chance of me taking over for David  De Gea in goal at OldTrafford
    It's interesting sending an order to Canada.I know parts get extremely cold weather so wonderbags and simlar must be useful but the postage must be high.
    It does seem having an online presence is helping grow the business in a way that fits around yor everyday life.
    I do hope your brother manages to coax your mum out for a little while. It's sad when people  fear going outdoors. but your mum was so ill when in hospital  she was in the best place back then as someone ECV.
    My youngest dd was so bored when GP ordered her to stay indoors at the start o the Pandemic. ECV herself she listened to him and never caught, Covid  and avoided Winter Flu and Norovirus .
    pollyx
    It is better to light a single candle than to curse the darkness.

There but for fortune go you and I.
  • 24ta
    24ta Posts: 220 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Happy New Year, hoping all is well in your world :)

• JaneyJo12
    JaneyJo12 Posts: 1 Newbie
    First Post
    Options
    I see Savvy hasn’t been on, I followed her shop on Facebook and see her health hadn’t been great so she’s given up sewing (such a pity)
    Aldo I believe her brother passed away.
    i hope she is keeping well
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport