£125 Lloyds Switch Offer 1 October to 12 November 2019

Options

Comments

• rawhammered
    Options
    my £125 was paid into account today.
    Switch (from an old Tesco account) due to happen on the 11th Oct.
  • JuicyJesus
    JuicyJesus Posts: 3,830 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Still waiting for my cashback to be paid - switch due to complete on the 14th October... so maybe tomorrow is the day? Did you get a text to say it had been deposited?

(Not that I'm planning to do anything with it right now but it's nice to have it!)
    urs sinserly,
    ~~joosy jeezus~~
  • mrmajika
    mrmajika Posts: 986 Forumite
    Combo Breaker Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Fair play to Lloyds, that's my £125 landed a 4 days before my switch date too.

Now that both Mrs M and my £125s are in order, I'm tempted to give the joint account a go too.
    Whilst my posts do not constitute financial advice, I am always, without fail, 100% right! :D
  • bristolleedsfan
    bristolleedsfan Posts: 12,100 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    xxdeebeexx wrote: »
    Thanks for the help

Did you initiate the switch on the phone or online after the account was opened?

Via 0800 Phone number account application was done, switch initiated and choice of reward given, initially was asked whether I preferred branch appointment or to spend 25 minutes on phone.
  • youngretired
    Options
    Switch was done on phone at the same time as opening.
  • Missus_Hyde
    Options
    JuicyJesus wrote: »
    Still waiting for my cashback to be paid - switch due to complete on the 14th October... so maybe tomorrow is the day? Did you get a text to say it had been deposited?

(Not that I'm planning to do anything with it right now but it's nice to have it!)

Same here; our switch date is 14th and we haven't yet had the bonuses, but there's plenty of time yet (we've had a text from Tesco, our switching accounts, telling us that things are moving, so it's looking all set fair at the moment.) :)
    A cunning plan, Baldrick? Whatever it was, it's got to be better than pretending to be mad; after all, who'd notice another mad person around here?.......Edmund Blackadder.
  • Snakey
    Snakey Posts: 1,174 Forumite
    Options
    Tried again this morning via my smartphone (since that was the method that had previously got me furthest through the process before going awry) and it kicked me out pretty early on with a "something went wrong".

Tried from work using Chrome, and it all went through perfectly. Yay!

It's a shame it was the fifth time of trying - if I had experienced only the one that worked, I'd be raving about how user-friendly it was, because it actually is, when it works.
  • moneywow1
    moneywow1 Posts: 136 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Which club lloyds bonus did everyone go for?
  • JuicyJesus
    JuicyJesus Posts: 3,830 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    moneywow1 wrote: »
    Which club lloyds bonus did everyone go for?

The Vue vouchers. Didn’t want any of the magazines, already get 2 for 1 meals via CompareTheMarket.
    urs sinserly,
    ~~joosy jeezus~~
  • Brewer20
    Brewer20 Posts: 395 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 7 October 2019 at 9:04PM
    Options
    I haven't decided yet, cinema tickets are a non starter, we haven't got either of those named in our city. Unless they can be taken at Odeon or Showcase cinemas, I haven't a clue I've never been in a cinema in around 25 years.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure