Hugglemonster hits the debt hard!

Options

Comments

• hugglemonster
    Options
    Morning all, things are scraping along with a week until pay day and still no sign of expenses. I've been using my income from the business to buy food but will pay it off the credit card next week.

Another loan payment has been paid bringing that down slightly, next week another chunk off the car payments I always like that one going out in a weird sort of way as it's nearly £200 off the debt in one payment!

Nothing much happening otherwise, everyone is fine, work is getting busy but wish I could think of some ways to reduce this debt more.

H x
  • clearmydebts
    Options
    Morning all, things are scraping along with a week until pay day and still no sign of expenses. I've been using my income from the business to buy food but will pay it off the credit card next week.

Another loan payment has been paid bringing that down slightly, next week another chunk off the car payments I always like that one going out in a weird sort of way as it's nearly £200 off the debt in one payment!

Nothing much happening otherwise, everyone is fine, work is getting busy but wish I could think of some ways to reduce this debt more.

H x

Keep going HM! I'd say you're dying to pay off the £10.13 off your debt signature!
    Total (Aug 19):€58,567 Now:€26,947
    DFD:Nov 22/June 22
    Mortgage: €199,712
    MFD: March 2042/July 2034
  • hugglemonster
    Options
    Ha ha yes, those odd pennies drive me nuts but it's the loans that are at odd figures.

It's Thursday, another day nearer to pay day and the expenses have finally been authorised so at least that's a step nearer to actual payment! We live in hope!!

I noticed on kids school dinner payment that the minimum figure has been reduced to £10 so I can start using the prepaid cards from the survey site towards it again. I have noticed how sporadic surveys are at the moment and one site is playing up a lot.

I'm off tomorrow so will go for a long run and then working Saturday, giving a presentation at a conference so a bit nervous.

H x
  • monz
    monz Posts: 4,129 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Debt-free and Proud! Stoptober Survivor
    Options
    Good luck on your presentation :)
    Debt (1/9/14) £6,702.11 Debt free (30/11/2016) mortgage port- £70,077.82 and mortgage £126,517.39 o/s currently
    Debt - £17,190.83 (29/7/22) now (19/8/22) £16,688.80
  • clearmydebts
    Options
    Hope the presentation went well!
  • hugglemonster
    Options
    Twas the day before pay day and all through the house, not a penny was moving we're poorer than a church mouse! I'm not actually sure how poor a church mouse is and we're not exactly poor just bad at managing money but you get my drift.

I have had to move money from savings to tide us over and still need to get something for tea tonight and a couple of other bits.

Presentation on Saturday went well, knowing who was in the audience it could have been a moaning session but to be fair everyone was enthusiastic and were asking questions that they really wanted to be part of this new way of working for the clubs we support.

I need to update ynab and my business accounts and tomorrow I can do a food shop.

H x
  • clearmydebts
    Options
    Twas the day before pay day and all through the house, not a penny was moving we're poorer than a church mouse! I'm not actually sure how poor a church mouse is and we're not exactly poor just bad at managing money but you get my drift.

I have had to move money from savings to tide us over and still need to get something for tea tonight and a couple of other bits.

Presentation on Saturday went well, knowing who was in the audience it could have been a moaning session but to be fair everyone was enthusiastic and were asking questions that they really wanted to be part of this new way of working for the clubs we support.

I need to update ynab and my business accounts and tomorrow I can do a food shop.

H x

Glad the presentation went well! Same here, just waiting for payday tomorrow.
  • hugglemonster
    Options
    Hooray pay day, trying not to get over-excited and do too much I really need a month where we actually have some money at the end of it.

I have sent over a payment of £70 to the credit card which brings the balance down to £2200, tomorrow the car payment and loan payment go out which will make the overall amount owed even nicer, back into the £11k again.

I need to make a payment for the business on Monday and therefore it will owe me nearly £300 so need to work hard to get a few more kids at the sessions so I can pay myself back.

October is fairly quiet no birthdays but I have another trip to Cardiff so need to pay for train fares, I'll wait for expenses to go in before doing this.

I need to plan ynab for the month and do a shopping list for after lunch, need some fuel too.

H x
  • hugglemonster
    Options
    £5 voucher used for shopping so I've sent that to the credit card, small wins!
  • clearmydebts
    Options
    Hooray pay day, trying not to get over-excited and do too much I really need a month where we actually have some money at the end of it.

I have sent over a payment of £70 to the credit card which brings the balance down to £2200, tomorrow the car payment and loan payment go out which will make the overall amount owed even nicer, back into the £11k again.

I need to make a payment for the business on Monday and therefore it will owe me nearly £300 so need to work hard to get a few more kids at the sessions so I can pay myself back.

October is fairly quiet no birthdays but I have another trip to Cardiff so need to pay for train fares, I'll wait for expenses to go in before doing this.

I need to plan ynab for the month and do a shopping list for after lunch, need some fuel too.

H x

You are flying along with your debt repayments!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills