Slimming Towards Summer - Slimming World support thread 2019

Options

Comments

• Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    Suffolksue wrote: »
    Thanks everybody.
    Sadly there isn't anything to be done .DH is deteriorating so quickly and now his voice is going too .
    Just one more hospital test next Fri ,then the follow up consultant appointment Mon week ,not expecting good news .
    I have to pull it together ,slipping back to white toast when I know it makes me bloated ,can't seem to care .
    Need to stay strong for him ,will try meal planning and posting more
    Thank you

So sorry to hear about your darling husband, try not to worry too much, lots of conditions can result in the voice going. They are doing the tests needed, he will get the best treatment, and he has a loving wife to help him through this x
  • Sunshinemummy
    Options
    Afternoon! Just pigged out on brunch, have a charity meeting every Saturday morning, so eat when I get back. Had tomatoes, egg, mushrooms, Linda McCartney sausages and a wholemeal roll. First time I have ever had the sausages, found them ever so dry, cooked them in the oven, so any suggestions on how to get a better result next time will be good. Going to do cheeseburger pasta this evening, first time for that also, but looking forward to it.

SSM, that was hilarious!

I didn't feel that great yesterday morning, transpired that contrary to me thinking otherwise, I must have been constipated, let's just say the relief and the amazement that a human body could produce so much waste at a single time was beyond words :o Sorry I feel you have just eaten:o

Congratulations... better out than in.

You should have weighed yourself before and after.... :T:T

TakeItEazy wrote: »
    Morning all :A
    WI with gain .8lb :( fully expected but less than I deserve :o

Had Chinese and chips last Saturday and yesterday was out until 5pm at outdoor activity centre with our class so bread products consumed.

Really long day it was too as dog got me up at 5am and on my feet most of the day so back and legs very painful. I too have back issues (degenerative back condition which aggravates the sciatic nerve) with constant pain in right leg :(
    Was a stress free day though as my job share got the short straw with his nibs as I was with child in power chair. Really enjoyed my day for a change :D

Today will be a chill out day as I’m completely whacked though.
    Have a good weekend all :A

I am amazed that his nibs is still in a mainstream school!

Look after that back of yours x
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,572 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Change of plan for dinner tonight! Some friends popped in shortly before I was about to start cooking and stayed for a couple of hours! So instead of making a curry I got one out of the freezer. Made some pilau rice to go with it so a bit quicker than cooking for scratch. I'm just glad butternut squash and sweet potatoes keep a while!

Also means that we shared a bottle of wine which I hadn't planned on having today but only 1 syn over for the day. Will definitely need to be damage limitation from tomorrow!

Denise
  • Sunshinemummy
    Options
    So my horrendously horrible other half, has had beer, mint chocolate, and is now eating crisps.... he keeps asking if I want any...... I am having green tea and cherries....:o
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    This week's WI for me - 1LB
  • joedenise
    Options
    So my horrendously horrible other half, has had beer, mint chocolate, and is now eating crisps.... he keeps asking if I want any...... I am having green tea and cherries....:o

It's really frustrating isn't it when your OH is constantly eating and keeps offering you "naughty" stuff! Well done on sticking with your green tea and cherries:A.

Didn't have the 2nd HEA/HEB last night. Back later with today's plan.

Denise
  • TakeItEazy
    TakeItEazy Posts: 2,660 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    So are we Sunshine so are we!:rotfl:
    Its not what you do but the way that you do it, thats what get results :T
    Keep the Faith All

Heartbroken 12.12.13 :cry:
  • joedenise
    Options
    Have had to change meals around today as DD2 is coming down as it's Father's Day (saw DD1 yesterday) so main meal will be lunchtime and then a light evening meal.

B - Fry up - sausages (2 Syns); bacon, egg, mushrooms, tomato (DH forgot to do beans!)
    L - leg of lamb (DH cooking on the BBQ); roast potatoes, roasted carrots & onions, cabbage, cauliflower (given to me by neighbour as she has loads ready at the same time!); splash of gravy (2 syns? as will be using meat juices); HM yorkie (1 syn)
    D - cheese on toast; salad - mixed leaves, cucumber, tomato, fennel, pepper

HEA1 - milk
    HEA2 - cheese
    HEB - bread
    Syns - sausages 2; gravy 2

Denise
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,944 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Only you would lower the tone even more:D:rotfl:
    Moi?:A its usually SSM:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    You are such an angel:A those scales will show tomorrow:D
    Sleazy wrote: »
    This week's WI for me - 1LB

:T:T:Twell done
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,944 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Afternoon all :D
    Well the show was brilliant, we were goign TGI Fridays for dinner as although its syns, its controlled portions BUT we couldnt get a table for an hr so w went to the all you can eat buffet and tbh i wasn't too bad, i dont think i would have had any more syns than i do for picky tea because i CONTROLLED myself, i felt too ill last time after i made a pig of myself, so there was a lesson learnt :D
    I had watermelon and grapes for pudding:A
    I will get weighed tomorrow if its not belting it down with rain so i know where i am :o
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure