Weight Watchers Support

Options

Comments

• Wednesday2000
    Options
    Well 4lb dropped since Thursday morning! Pleased with that, and while clothing is still tight, the bloat seems to be disappearing so hopefully things will feel more comfortable soon.

:T:T:T

Well I have stayed the same but that's ok for now.

I seem to be hovering around the 11 stone mark but tbh I have not been counting points and my meals have been a bit haphazard.

Yes, I am the same!
    candygirl wrote: »
    Talking about HM ready meals; I mistakenly ordered 200 foil freezer containers from Amazon:eek: Better get cooking then :rotfl:

Type of thing I would do!:rotfl:
  • lessonlearned
    Options
    After a couple of weeks of intense decorating and diy and grabbed meals and snacks I have put 2 lbs on. Not surprising because I have been eating a lot of carbs and tbh a fair amount of biscuits, cakes etc.

Actually I'm surprised it's only 2lbs, I expected it to be more. I suppose it's because I had been working so hard I have managed to burn it off a bit.

Anyway back to it now. Would like to lose that 2lbs plus another 6 by Christmas. 8 lbs in all. Should be doable.

How are you all doing. Hope you are all a bunch of losers:rotfl:
  • rihamhanna
    Options
    Today I have had a berry, banana and chia seed smoothie and then half a tin of baked beans on two slices of granary toast. PHARMA CARE
  • lessonlearned
    Options
    Good morning everyone.....

How are we all. You are all very quiet.no backsliding I hope.:rotfl:

I have managed to lose 1lb this week. Very pleased with that because tbh I haven't counted points or been especially organised.

Today I'm going to do some batch cooking. Need to fill up the freezer with a few healthy home made ready meals for when I'm busy or too lazy to cook. :rotfl:

Hope you are all well and happy.
  • suki1964
    suki1964 Posts: 14,313 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Long time no check in :(

I was off work for two weeks and missed two weeks classes, but when I did get back had lost a pound. However a week later I had found it again

Ive not been able to get there last week either as Im doing 6 days a week at work at the moment covering holidays and still being in a bit of pain ( enough to take a painkiller or two ) my walking has also dropped off to just the odd mile or two 2 or 3 times a week

And then to top it all, bread has crept back on the menu

So basically Im writing the last week off and starting afresh tomorrow. Im also doing Sober October for charity, and those of you who know my drinking habits, know its a big deal for me. Im confident I will get the whole month done as last year I done Dry January which I managed to keep it up for nearly 3 months. I lost half a stone in that time from just quitting the booze so Im kinda hoping October will really get me back on track

On the good news, Im back in my size 10 jeans. A bit of a struggle when first washed but they fit a lot better then my 12's which were hanging off me :) And my knickers keep walking down my legs :rotfl:

I want to be at goal for 20th of November when we head back over to Liverpool for a long weekend. I don't know what my WW goal is exactly but I have panned for another 10 LB

Well done all of you for keeping going even when you are finding things chaotic and letting things slip a bit. At least you are aware and still moving towards your goals. Coming back to this thread has motivated me to keep at it rather then say sod it which is my usual OP when things don't go as planned

LL, you really do need to get to Liverpool its a fantastic city break. We have been about 5/6 times now these past few years and still haven't seen all that it has to offer. We are going this time to get to enjoy the Christmas markets. The city is really lovely when these are on. As a Londoner I didn't think any city was as nice but Liverpool has grabbed me

Take care all xx
  • Drawingaline
    Options
    I lived in Liverpool for two years. Moved there after uni in the late '90's and met my husband. It holds a special placein my heart. Planning on goig back and meeting up with folks we haven't seen in 20years next year.

I have lost half a stone this month. Really happy with that. Been a pound a week, but it's coming off. If I can do another half stone over October I will be very pleased.
    Debt free Feb 2021 🎉
  • lessonlearned
    Options
    Yes I really fancy a trip to Liverpool. I spent a fab weekend there once, way back in the 70s. Due a revisit. :rotfl:

Well done DAL. Good luck with the next half stone.

Suki.....you are right. Coming back to this thread keeps me focussed too.

Got out the slow cooker yesterday. Made a big batch of bolognese - 1 portion last night with courgetti and 5 in the freezer. Going to do a beef casserole today, then a lamb one tomorrow. Need to buy some fruit and veg today.

Going to make a frittata in a bit, warm for brunch today and then cold for lunch tomorrow.

It's all in the planning really isn't it......

Happy Monday. :D
  • lessonlearned
    lessonlearned Posts: 13,337 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Hello everyone.

Stayed the same. Must try harder. :rotfl:
  • lessonlearned
    lessonlearned Posts: 13,337 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Oh dear.....

I've put 2lbs back on.

Need to get back on the wagon before it all starts creeping upwards again.

It's so much easier to gain weight than it is to lose it. :o.
  • 13Kent
    13Kent Posts: 1,179 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hello all, I would really like to join the thread for some support and advice if you wouldn't mind.

I have been trying unsuccessfully to lose weight for the past couple of years. I can't get on with Slimming World, (can't work out what meals to make from allowed foods).

I lost about a stone with WW online but then it crept back on really quickly and more and I am now 14 1/2 stone, which shocked me as because I am tall I seem to be able to carry it and everyone says "Never you can't be that heavy." However my clothes are uncomfortable, and I am suffering with Plantar Fascilitis which I have read can be due to sudden weight gain. I have just gone through the menopause which I suspect might not have helped with the weight gain.

I regularly go out dog walking, (despite the pain in my foot) most days for at least an hour but I can't seem to shift the weight, despite hitting more than 10k steps a day. I work from home and have a family so although I enjoy walking the dog I can't spare the time to walk for hours.

I've signed up to WW online again (after wasting most of my last subscription) - I signed up to lose weight for a family wedding and it didn't happen so I became quite despondent and gave up. I can't make weekly meetings partly due to family commitments, partly due to the fact that I don't have a car to get there, and partly because I would feel very stressed and anxious feeling like I'd have to stay at a meeting for more than an hour in a room of lots of people I don't know.

As well as signing up I have joined the local swimming pool as I am not a very athletic person but do enjoy swimming. To get the most from the subscription I need to go at least twice a month, but my aim is at least once a week. I went last week and swam 50 lengths, and was surprised at how easy it was to get back into it after not swimming much in the past year.

We have a cross trainer (elliptical trainer) at home and I've put that in an accessible place so it can be used more easily so any tips for the type of exercise to best increase weight loss on that would be good.

Any support and advice to keep me on track would be very gratefully received, as I am also very aware of the detrimental effect the weight could be having on my health.

Thank you in advance for reading my long-winded waffly post!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback