PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Weekly Flylady Thread 18th March 2019

Options
15678911»

Comments

• roundtuit
    roundtuit Posts: 4,023 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    WM x 4 dried yesterday
    2nd load today about to go out on the line

That leaves the single bedding to be washed for cs. :T

I think someone else lives in this house that I don't know about - this is far too much laundry for two people to generate in one week :D

Rxx
    IT ONLY TAKES SMALL DAILY ACTIONS
    FOR MAGIC TO HAPPEN
    Rosemary Ikpeme
    :D
  • Valli
    Valli Posts: 24,783 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Rabbit hutch cleaned
    Washing x 1 done and on line; x 2 runiing
    emptied DW
    WUALTD

20 minutes on front garden forking up couch grass roots which are sprouting. This is a job I need to keep on top of. I did a thorough dig at half term so this should be doable now.

Also picked up rubbish on the grass across the road. Was disgusted to find, when I got to it, that it was bagged dog poop. So someone's bagged it and thrown it. It's now in my bin.
    Don't put it DOWN; put it AWAY
    "I would like more sisters, that the taking out of one, might not leave such stillness" Emily Dickinson
    :heart:Janice 1964-2016:heart:

Thank you Honey Bear
  • Guineapigsqueaks
    Options
    Having a bit of a lazy Sunday, but have emptied DW, gathered pots, restacked DW and set it going. Folded up last TD load from yesterday and put away. Had shower, washed and dried hair. Put big shop delivered by Asda this morning away. Had a few cups of tea. Going to make myself get up off my lazy *ss and have a bit of a vacuum around upstairs shortly. A paperwork sort is also needed really.

Guineapigsqueaks x

Keep Smiling :)
  • YORKSHIRELASS
    YORKSHIRELASS Posts: 6,298 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hi all

Been a bit AWOL this week, just stupidly busy with work. Feeling very lazy today so gently pottering. Have done some admin and finished off DS2s student loan application and confirmed income for myself and DH.

I am on holiday this week so will be away for a couple of days but otherwise I am going to try and have a much needed rest.

DH is gardening, I am not really in the mood and it's cold outside so hoping that he doesnt need me to help!
  • kazwookie
    kazwookie Posts: 13,843 Forumite
    Options
    Been to a classic car show and a long walk with OH 10K step done

DW to unpack
    Bank account checked
    Cat hair picked up
    Breast Cancer Now 2022 100 miles October 100 / 100miles
    Sun, Sea

2024 7/28 lbs to go.
  • pigpen
    pigpen Posts: 41,002 Forumite
    Options
    a dozen more things listed to sell.. it is SO boring!!! But, £9 in my pp already so it was worth the effort I guess

OH loaded the DW before trotting off to work, girls are all bathed and deflea'd.. they are getting nuked on Tuesday when he is off.

I bought new jeans.. 4 pairs.. including a baby pink pair.. yes I'm hopeful!! anyway.. they looked teeny tiny.. and on they slid with no effort at all.. I am very confused by this 'size 10' thing.. I've not been a size 10 since 2000.. I do fit an 8 but the 10 is more comfortable at the moment.

Twinkle is freezing and refusing to put on a jumper.. 2 year olds are A-holes lol.. good job she is cute!

WM loaded but not quite full.

not really sure what to do for dinner either, we have very little in at the moment.
    LB moment 10/06 Debt Free date 6/6/14
    Hope to be debt free until the day I die
    Mortgage-free Wannabee (05/08/30)
    6/6/14 £72,454.65 (5.65% int.)
    08/12/2023 £33602.00 (4.81% int.)
  • Jojo_the_Tightfisted
    Options
    Had a bath at midday. Breakfast at 1. Went upstairs and woke up at 6.

And I'm still feeling tired.

I just want to eat tons of food, but Himself hasn't really bought anything of any consequence. He's now doing some sort of dinner with carrots and parsnips - Heaven knows what he's decided goes with them, as I don't think he's capable of comprehending that weeks of Hell at work with beggar all in terms of calories and no Sunday dinner to at least give me a boost for the start of the week is probably connected in some way. On my 14 hour days last week, I was provided with

Half a sausage roll
    Celery
    Cherry Tomatoes
    Watercress

on one day and

Half a banana
    A kiwi fruit
    Cucumber
    Half a pitta bread
    Hummus.

For 14 hour days. No breakfast, no snack, no tea, nothing else all day. No access to any other food.

How am I not sticklike?
    I could dream to wide extremes, I could do or die: I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by.
    colinw wrote: »
    Yup you are officially Rock n Roll :D
  • Natty68
    Natty68 Posts: 3,336 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Mortgage Free as of 20.9.17
    Declutter challenge 2023, 2024 🏅 🏅⭐️⭐️
    DH declutter challenge award 🏅⭐️
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories