Forum Home » Motoring » Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking

PCN Port of Wells Civil Enforcement Ltd - Page 4

New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: UPDATED MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH

New, free ‘Academoney’ course from MSE and the Open University launches
All the key areas of personal finance are covered, so that you can master your money decisions

PCN Port of Wells Civil Enforcement Ltd

edited 21 March 2019 at 9:17AM in Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking
135 replies 9K views

Replies

• UmkomaasUmkomaas Forumite
    28.2K posts
    10,000 Posts Seventh Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why don't you photograph/scan both copies (suitably redacted) and link them here. This may be a case for the BPA to unravel?

NEWBIES - HOW TO UPLOAD LINKS TO PHOTOS/SCANS TO MSE

To upload a photo/scan link, you first need to host it on a free photo hosting site (like Dropbox, Imurg or Tinypic), copy the URL, paste it here, but change the http to hxxp and we'll do the conversion. Newbies can't directly upload links to photos/scans until they've a few posts under their belt.
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask.
    Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
  • primroseangelprimroseangel Forumite
    36 posts
    10 Posts First Anniversary Photogenic
    Dear twhitehouse,

Both Civil Enforcement and the Parking Eye letters have completely different addresses both by post and via email.

Also I can't remember mentioning Parking Eye in my first post only Civil Enforcement????
  • RedxRedx Forumite
    28.7K posts
    10,000 Posts Sixth Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    check the title of this thread , lol
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
  • KeithPKeithP Forumite
    21.3K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also I can't remember mentioning Parking Eye in my first post only Civil Enforcement????
    The title of this thread is:
    PCN Port of Wells Parking Eye
    36 posts
    Thank you Umkomaas for your instructions on how to upload the copies.

I am going to try to upload tomorrow before I start work in the hope you guys can fathom it out with me.

I am now even more determined to unravel this so stick with me please.

The support from all of you has been lovely.
  • RedxRedx Forumite
    28.7K posts
    10,000 Posts Sixth Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    use advanced edit on post #1 and change the thread title , deleting PARKING EYE and changing it to CEL (or pm a board guide to do it for you)

by writing PE in there , it confused the first few replies and everyone thinks its a PE thread instead of a CEL thread, which doesnt help, and you adding this latest PE development has also muddied the waters
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
    36 posts
    Thank you all,
    I have now changed the title. New to these parking terms and that name must have stuck somewhere in my chuffing subconscious at the very beginning when I was clouded by anger and confusion. Thank you Redx for showing me how. ;)

I will try to upload the files asap.
  • D_P_DanceD_P_Dance Forumite
    2.8K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope, if you have written to your MP, you complained about the correct company.

On 18th March 2019 a Bill was enacted to curb the excesses of these private parking companies. Codes of Practice are being drawn up, an independent appeals service will be set up, and access to the DVLA's date base more rigorously policed, and persistent offenders denied access. Hopefully life will become impossible for the worst of these scammers.

Just as the clampers were finally closed down, so hopefully will many of these Private Parking Companies.
    You never know how far you can go until you go too far.
    36 posts
    Here are the documents in google drive. I hope you can view them, if not let me know.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uewMgcANfBeHLykMD1CUSFy8i7aw6KiQCN1axdn6n04/edit

hxxps://docs.google.com/document/d/1uewMgcANfBeHLykMD1CUSFy8i7aw6KiQCN1axdn6n04/edit
  • Le_KirkLe_Kirk Forumite
    9.8K posts
    Sixth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Here are the documents in google drive. I hope you can view them, if not let me know.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uewMgcANfBeHLykMD1CUSFy8i7aw6KiQCN1axdn6n04/edit
    Well, I would if I could read them but it comes up with "Access Denied" Can you not just use tinypic or imgur?