IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

County court paperwork for pcn from cel

Options

Comments

• Redx
    Redx Posts: 38,084 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I thought they closed the MCOL when they allocated it to the county court ?

in theory the claimant will pay you by the deadline date set by the judge, more or less automatically

but they may be tardy, in which case check the MCOL website on enforcement , where you pay a fee and its added to the bill they must pay, so they pay your collection fees by the bailiffs

search for WARRANT OF CONTROL (EXECUTION)
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,711 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    You will get the money by cheque soon, I reckon.

I doubt MCOL updates at all, as their role is merely admin at the early stage.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Westham_man
    Options
    Nick is just showing allocates to court & has been fir months - they appear to be useless.

Cel were gives 2 weeks to pay which is up bank holiday Monday - do Tuesday I guess - suppose I’ll just wait & see
  • Westham_man
    Options
    I’ve just sent an email to them stating that they need to fulfil the order if the court !

Maybe I should open a case against them fir non payment !!
  • Westham_man
    Options
  • Westham_man
    Options
    Hi

The 2 week payment deadline given by the county Court for them to pay costs of £95 & parking of £6 has now passed - case heard on 12th August - should I just wait or issue a warrant of control. If I do the latter is there anything I can add to the bill ( I know I can claim the warrant cost), like legal fees ?

Thanks in advance
  • Redx
    Redx Posts: 38,084 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Your choice to make, I believe you can only add the costs incurred, is the warrant of control costs , ie what the courts and bailiffs charge
  • Not_for_real
    Options
    Hi, yes it was the bpa professional development & standards board of 2015 when it was agreed to increase the grade period from 10 to 11 minutes (in or out) in to comply with dft guidelines in the English book of law to reflect a minimum mandatory 11 minutes grace period

looks like ill be adding this to my WS against CEL

nice one!:)
  • Westham_man
    Options
    Hi,

I am completing the warrant of control (form N323) in order to recover the court awarded costs.
    When completing the form I assume I am the creditor & Civil Enforcement are the Debtor

Do I take the completed paperwork to the court of email it to the MCOLvia ccbcaq@justice.gov.uk ?

How do I pay the £77 fee ?
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,889 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I am completing the warrant of control (form N323) in order to recover the court awarded costs.
    When completing the form I assume I am the creditor & Civil Enforcement are the Debtor.
    That's right.

Do I take the completed paperwork to the court of email it to the MCOLvia ccbcaq@justice.gov.uk ?
    To your local County Court.

How do I pay the £77 fee ?
    At your local County Court - cheque, cash, debit or credit card.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure