What's ending
  • griffb
    griffb Posts: 168 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 12 November 2019 at 10:23PM
    Options
    Gerry1 wrote: »
    Switching to Santander in 5..4..3..2....:D

(although actually it doesn't mention any changes to cashback rewards on credit card spend - yet)
  • Gerry1
    Gerry1 Posts: 9,937 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Tafrock wrote: »
    What's ending
    Symbio cashback. Did you open the link?
  • SamDude
    SamDude Posts: 435 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    Got an email yesterday from Symbio informing me that my tariff is moving from X5 variable to X8 (also variable).

I've just compared the two wondering how much it was going to increase by and who I should move to - except that the annual cost is going down by £20/year.
    :T
  • Woolco
    Woolco Posts: 172 Forumite
    Options
    I thought this thread was about SYMBIO. Instead, it seems to be about a bank and people stressing about £1 cashback.
  • Tafrock
    Tafrock Posts: 747 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    It was only. Mentioned as it was relevant to symbio and cashback which wasn't getting paid. This thread has been very informative over the past few months. Keep up the great feedback folks
  • BoxerfanUK
    Options
    :eek:

Definitely ditch and switch.

With £20k sloshing about in your current account, you are losing money hand over fist ... and paying £60 a year for the privilege :eek:
    Yes I know I've been meaning to review state of play re bank account just been lazy but agree need to review it all.
  • BoxerfanUK
    Options
    Woolco wrote: »
    I thought this thread was about SYMBIO. Instead, it seems to be about a bank and people stressing about £1 cashback.
    Who is 'stessing' exactly, apart from you because a bank account was mentioned, as had been in earlier threads!
  • Biggus_Dickus
    Options
    Gerry1 wrote: »
    That's for that link.:)

After fees (£24 per year) I’ve ‘Banked’ £89 net from the NatWest standard ‘Reward’ scheme in the last 12 months.

Under the new ‘Reward’ rules from 1st Feb.2020 I’ll be eligible to claim the maximum net pay-out of just £36 per year provided I log into NatWest using the mobile app each month.

£89 per year Reward turns into £36 per year Reward;...not difficult to see why they are changing the rules.

It gives NatWest the certainty of knowing that no Reward customer can possibly net more than £36 per year, assuming the new NatWest standard Reward scheme even lasts a year!;...I have my doubts.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback