How to sue Together Energy

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Bexm
    Bexm Posts: 455 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Oh dear..! I've also got an on going saga.. I left together energy to go to one select 1 month before one select went out of business....so got sent back to them!!@ Arrrghhh

I have 3 outstanding final bills and they are all completely confused with each other..
    Least I seem to have someone reasonably sensible on the case although it's a very very slow process!!
  • Coys
    Coys Posts: 38 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    There's a piece in this week's Private Eye (p36) exposing some very dubious financial shenanigans at TE.

Really glad I'm shot of them.
  • szymanski2oo1
    Options
    for anyone who is interested there is a fb support page called "together energy customer support group"

worth taking a look at
  • jasperpop
    Options
    I was 'errroneously' switiched to Together Energy from OVO and its been a nightmare to get my account back - i was also moving which made things even more difficult - I complained to Ombudsman who found in my favour and gave me £150 in compensation £75 of which to go towards the outstanding bill - this bill has never been correct and after numerous attempts to get them to give me a correct bill they have now passed on to debt collector - I told Ombudsman but Im now prepared to take them to court and sue - they are completely unfit for purpose and OFGEM should be closing them down.
  • brewerdave
    brewerdave Posts: 8,511 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    jasperpop said:
    I was 'errroneously' switiched to Together Energy from OVO and its been a nightmare to get my account back - i was also moving which made things even more difficult - I complained to Ombudsman who found in my favour and gave me £150 in compensation £75 of which to go towards the outstanding bill - this bill has never been correct and after numerous attempts to get them to give me a correct bill they have now passed on to debt collector - I told Ombudsman but Im now prepared to take them to court and sue - they are completely unfit for purpose and OFGEM should be closing them down.
    If the debt collector is Resolvecall, just tell them that the bill is in dispute - they will quickly give it back to T.E - They have done this in a number of cases over the past 2-3 years because T.E can't produce correct bills in support of the supposed debt. I had 5 different final bills and was only with them for two months !!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback