Default Las Vegas guide and MSE thread 2019

Options

Comments

• pebblesmax
    pebblesmax Posts: 2,279 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hovis91 wrote: »
    It's with a heavy heart that I say that i won't be going to Las Vegas anymore. My OH ... my lovely husband passed away suddenly 4 weeks ago.We enjoyed 18+ trips there going every year ...we even went in November but I know I could never go again without him.So to all of you who are going this year ... Enjoy xxx

I’m so sorry for your loss
  • stevie11
    stevie11 Posts: 682 Forumite
    Options
    Condolences to you and your family. It is understandable if you have had many enjoyable trips with your husband.
  • photome
    photome Posts: 16,362 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Bake Off Boss!
    Options
    Thats sad, sorry for your loss.

never say never
  • bobbyhibs
    bobbyhibs Posts: 642 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    so sorry to hear bout your OH Hovis91 and deepest Condolences.

kind regards
  • lizzielie
    lizzielie Posts: 1,790 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    It's with a heavy heart that I say that i won't be going to Las Vegas anymore. My OH ... my lovely husband passed away suddenly 4 weeks ago.We enjoyed 18+ trips there going every year ...we even went in November but I know I could never go again without him.So to all of you who are going this year ... Enjoy xxx

So sorry to hear of your loss Hovis, my condolences to you and your family x
  • StuieUK34
    StuieUK34 Posts: 2,098 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    :( Thoughts go out to you.........
  • dontone
    dontone Posts: 4,871 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options

So sorry to read about your loss.
    Sending my condolences to you and your family.
    BEST EVER WINS WON IN ORDER (so far) = Sony Camcorder, 32" lcd telly, micro ipod hifi, Ipod Nano, Playstation 3, Andrex Jackpup, Holiday to USA, nintendo wii, Liverpool vs Everton tickets, £250 Reward Your thirst, £500 Pepsi, p&o rotterdam trip, perfume hamper, Dr Who stamp set, steam cleaner.

comping = nowt more thrillin' than winnin':T :j
  • vegasvisitor
    Options
    Very sorry to hear that Hovis. Take care x
  • luci
    luci Posts: 5,958 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I am so sorry for your loss and can understand you not wanting to return without your husband. I hope the memories you made together will sustain you in the weeks and months to come.

Don't be a stranger on here as you have so much knowledge about Vegas to share, especially with first time visitors.
  • StuieUK34
    StuieUK34 Posts: 2,098 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Morning all,

For those who stay at Caesars Palace, any idea if you have to pay for parking ?

I did the Tier match with Mlife to TR in Sep, and got the Diamond Status :) Booked us 3 nights for our trip in June at C Palace....

My status with Total Rewards has been reset to Gold as of 2 weeks ago....

We have 4 nights Mlife at the start of the trip, so plan is to:
    Tier Match Wifeys Mlife Platinum with a newly created TR account to get Diamond on the 1st day of our trip......
    The theory is: We check in at C Palace, add her to the booking, maybe get Resort Fee's wavied as she will be diamond, and am assuming Diamond gets you free parking too ??

Do-able ?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport