Slimming through the Winter - Slimming World support thread 2019

Options

Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,963 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    maman wrote: »
    Great news! I went to WI this morning and I only gained a pound!:j I'm delighted and amazed with all I've eaten and drunk over the holidays. Hopefully I can see that off and maybe more in the next few weeks before my holiday.:)

Fantastic loss marmite and you get a half stone shiny!!:T

I stayed as long as I could at WI and heard part of the talk on the changes to the plan and I've got my new books to read. I realise that I have misled Pollyanna. Now there are no absolutely free yogurts although some are more synful than others. Apparently the theory behind the extra HEA is that people were over eating free yogurts (like Mullers) so they've added a healthy extra of dairy instead and synned the yogurt.:think:
    I was wondering whether you'd eat the pasta n sauce packets for lunch at work? Many of those are really low syn. :)

Thanks for the tip esmy. I've yet to find another ready made curry that I like as much. The sauce is nice and thick. I'll check for room in the freezer and then buy some in.:) I seem to have had loads of luck with YS fish lately so we'll be having that twice a week for the foreseeable. It's no hardship because I love it.:drool:

Today's EE plan:
    B: NAS grapefruit, HEB Weetabix with HEA milk, half banana
    L: veggie omelette (mushroom, courgette and tomato) with ham and pickles
    D: baked salmon, cauli steak, SW chips, tomatoes, mushrooms, tenderstem broccoli
    Syns: NONE!!!:j

This must be the first time for almost a month that I've been properly back on plan. 105 syns in the bank. It's a good feeling.:D
    Well done, dont know how you lot do it:rotfl::rotfl:
    There is free yog, plain fat free greek/nat yog
    Free Foods Yogurt, fat free Greek-style natural (100g) Free
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,664 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Well done, dont know how you lot do it:rotfl::rotfl:
    There is free yog, plain fat free greek/nat yog
    Free Foods Yogurt, fat free Greek-style natural (100g) Free

Thanks bubbs. I think the longer I do SW the more I must be making sensible food choices automatically. Shame it only works with food though, not wine.:(

I was going on the syn list in the back of the book for the yogurts. I only had a quick look but I couldn't see any free ones. I don't eat much but pleased to say when I looked online my favourite Aldi 0% Greek (Total copy) is still free.:D
  • bubbs
    Options
    maman wrote: »
    Thanks bubbs. I think the longer I do SW the more I must be making sensible food choices automatically. Shame it only works with food though, not wine.:(

I was going on the syn list in the back of the book for the yogurts. I only had a quick look but I couldn't see any free ones. I don't eat much but pleased to say when I looked online my favourite Aldi 0% Greek (Total copy) is still free.:D

Yes all the plain 0% fat free are still free :D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Options
    tea-003.jpg
    Mushroom and turkey curry , 4 chips:rotfl::rotfl: dry fried cauli rice :D
    But will be having something else as don't feel like i have had tea:o:rotfl:
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    tea-003.jpg
    Mushroom and turkey curry , 4 chips:rotfl::rotfl: dry fried cauli rice :D
    But will be having something else as don't feel like i have had tea:o:rotfl:

That looks lovely.
    It's been really cold today and I've been really hungry as well.
    I need to have a look in Iceland for the sw sauce.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • curl_girl
    Options

I looked at the quark uses on the first page, I've never bought it before and wondered which people buy?
  • bubbs
    Options
    curl_girl wrote: »
    That looks lovely.
    It's been really cold today and I've been really hungry as well.
    I need to have a look in Iceland for the sw sauce.
    Thanks, i add garlic granules, onions and mushrooms and what ever meat
    curl_girl wrote: »
    I looked at the quark uses on the first page, I've never bought it before and wondered which people buy?

TBH i am not keen on quark but tesco have just brought a strawberry one out and i like that,is 1 syn a pot but it more filling than yoghurt
  • curl_girl
    Options
    Thanks, i add garlic granules, onions and mushrooms and what ever meat

TBH i am not keen on quark but tesco have just brought a strawberry one out and i like that,is 1 syn a pot but it more filling than yoghurt

I was thinking of a plain one for sauces or dips.
    I'll have a look in T.
  • marmitelovemehateme
    Options
    Good evening....Thank you for all the positivity......I am currently tucking into a big plate of veg, gravy and sausages....

Had an hours brisk walking with the dawg today too....Try to keep busy so I don't think about feeding my bellies..:D
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,664 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options

It's interesting bubbs . I checked and there is no yoghurt listed in the back of the new book that's free. Then while I was on the dairy page I noticed that there was no free cottage cheese. So I checked syns online and it's still free on there. Do we know if syns online has been updated?

Aldi sell plain quark curl girl . I don't use it myself so can't recommend. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure