Prenup stay at home mum

Options
123457»

Comments

• duchy
    duchy Posts: 19,511 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Xmas Saver!
    Options
    You are a right crank. :D

I suspect Sir you are are mistaking me for someone who cares about your opinion !

(Don't forget to tell your wife that too .....that I was really mean to you !)
    I Would Rather Climb A Mountain Than Crawl Into A Hole

MSE Florida wedding .....no problem
  • username12345678
    Options
    duchy wrote: »
    I suspect Sir you are are mistaking me for someone who cares about your opinion !

(Don't forget to tell your wife that too .....that I was really mean to you !)

Care enough to keep responding. :rotfl:
  • 74jax
    74jax Posts: 7,929 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    As it happens I have raised children including someone else's child from age 1 through to successful adulthood (admittedly not without the occasional bump along the road :D).

And I worked shifts.

And I did more than an equal share of cooking and cleaning and believe me it isn't nearly as difficult as many on here seem to make out...I can only surmise they are trying to inflate their contribution as a means for justifying in their own minds their greed and lack of self-respect when it comes to money.

This has got to be a wind up surely. But very entertaining to start my Sunday off.
    Forty and fabulous, well that's what my cards say....
  • Kynthia
    Kynthia Posts: 5,668 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    74jax wrote: »
    This has got to be a wind up surely. But very entertaining to start my Sunday off.

I know. Equating 'raising your child' to 'a few hours of childcare a day'. :rotfl:
    Don't listen to me, I'm no expert!
  • BappyBrunette
    Options
    Seems a bit unfair. If you are having his child, and caring for his child, then you should be a team in all areas

I had children (with my now ex) I gave up a good career to have our children. Fast forward, I am now a single mum, lost a lot of earning potential, and cleaning toilets to boost our income.
  • MEM62
    MEM62 Posts: 4,778 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Gsnorth wrote: »
    Any advice please?

Walk away!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing