Slimming for Santa - Slimming World support thread 2018

Options

Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,961 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    Remember that you are still under target :)

Yes i know but i like being a bit lower;):p
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Well done on all the losses.

Sorry not been on since last week. As normal, life got over busy, and as a result healthy eating has gone out of the window.
    Got weigh in tonight and dreading it. Definite gain before yesterday, and then some not great news at the hospital, and well, the chocolate bar disappeared :(:o

Not feeling it today, not wanting to go tonight, but will decide later.

Not really got a plan for today, but got porridge for breakfast, and have some baked beans for lunch in my locker.
    Zebras rock
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,595 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited 6 November 2018 at 10:51AM
    Options
    Sorry to hear that it wasn't good news at the hospital. Just look after yourself and don't worry about SW for a bit. Be good when you can and careful when you can't - it will at least help you not to gain too much whilst you have ongoing problems.

Todays's plan is a Green day:

B - Baked oats made with skinny syrup instead of sweetener; yoghurt; pineapple. I won the skinny syrup in last week's raffle, don't think I'll buy it as it's so sweet! I got the S'Mores flavour which apparently is supposed to taste of chocolate & marshmallow but DH and I both think it's a bit like Maple Syrup!
    L - Carrot & Lentil soup from freezer; 2 slices of bread (HEB2)
    D - Squash & chickpea curry & rice; rice pudding (made with Almond milk HEA2)

HEA - milk as usual
    HEA2 - almond milk
    HEB - porridge
    HEB2 - bread
    Syns - none planned but possibly a mini Vienna 3 syns later if DH decides he wants ice-cream or choc ice!

Denise
  • kathrynha
    Options
    Thanks Denise. Trying to think positive at the moment. They haven't worked out fully what's wrong yet, it could be nowt serious. After yesterdays binge comfort eating, today I'm not hungry at all.
    Zebras rock
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,658 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Sending you positive thoughts kathrynha.:A Maybe if you try your best to stick vaguely to SW you'll feel better for being in control. It'll probably do you good to get out tonight.:)

Thanks for answering the question about the syrup before I'd even asked it denise.;) When I saw it on your menu I wondered if it would be a suitable substitute for my golden syrup on porage. Doesn't sound worth it though.:(

Today's EE plan:
    B: NAS grapefruit, half HEB toast, baked beans, fried eggs, HEA milk for drinks
    L: cold chicken, fried LO veg, pickles
    D: Austrian ham hash with cabbage
    Syns: none planned but I might put some cheese (20g Parmesan) on top of the hash when I heat it up.
  • joedenise
    Options
    Maman I also think the skinny syrup is very expensive for what it is and not really very :money:. I think my consultant got them from TK Maxx so not even somewhere I go as we haven't got one locally. I think if you get the opportunity to try it then I'd give it a go but again, only if you have a TK Maxx near you. You only need a small amount of it.

Denise
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,626 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    kathrynha ~~positive vibes your way.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,658 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    joedenise wrote: »
    Maman I also think the skinny syrup is very expensive for what it is and not really very :money:. I think my consultant got them from TK Maxx so not even somewhere I go as we haven't got one locally. I think if you get the opportunity to try it then I'd give it a go but again, only if you have a TK Maxx near you. You only need a small amount of it.

Denise

Thanks for that. We do have a TKMaxx so if they had a fairly normal flavour I'd try it. :)
  • kathrynha
    Options
    I use the skinny syrups. They are lovely in coffee. Also add to plain yogurt now muller lights are syned and had some in my porridge this morning.

The flavours vary on how realistic they are and how nice.
    Tried the shores one and wasn't keen. Favourites of mine are salted caramel, cinnamon roll, mocha, gingerbread and coconut.

Think I might go to weigh in tonight. Feel rubbish, sore and bloated but I'm feeling like that at home so I won't feel any worse at group and they will take my mind of things
    Zebras rock
  • joedenise
    Options
    Maybe it's because I had the S'Mores one - definitely doesn't taste like chocolate & marshmallow which was what the consultant said it's supposed to be, LOL! Salted caramel if it tastes like it might be nicer!

Denise
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport