Slimming for Santa - Slimming World support thread 2018

Options

Comments

• gettingtheresometime
    Options
    Afternoon all

well date day turned into date weekend - got up yesterday and following a 3 mile walk, went to the cinema to watch the Queen film so I definitely will have to be back on it this week if I'm to have another loss.

Pleased you had good news greentiger and don't beat yourself up Stoke.

Going to go running after walking the dog and will have a stir fry for tea tonight. Might get hubby some munchies as I know he finds stir fry a little unsatisfying but I'll do some knitting to occupy me lol
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,562 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Stoke wrote: »
    Chicken and mushroom. They are nice to be fair, just a bit crap really. Been having a tough few days and it was just comfortable to grab one instead of actually doing something proper.

That's one of the better ones to have @ 8.5 syns; only a couple lower @ 8 syns but many of them are 11.5 so it's a fairly good choice for junk!

Denise
  • Stoke
    Stoke Posts: 3,182 Forumite
    Options
    joedenise wrote: »
    That's one of the better ones to have @ 8.5 syns; only a couple lower @ 8 syns but many of them are 11.5 so it's a fairly good choice for junk!

Denise

I'm playing a match this evening anyway so good opportunity for me to run off some calories :)
  • Bozwood
    Bozwood Posts: 216 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hi. Banana and yogurt for breakfast and a mug shot and pear and orange for lunch. Chicken on a wrap for tea tonigh. Will add some salad and a treat tonight to whatch tv not sure I might have a bag of Pom bears so good day
  • joedenise
    Options
    That doesn't seem to be a lot of food for yhe day! Think I'd be feeling pretty hungry if that's all I ate in a day:eek:.

Denise
  • Stoke
    Stoke Posts: 3,182 Forumite
    Options
    joedenise wrote: »
    That doesn't seem to be a lot of food for yhe day! Think I'd be feeling pretty hungry if that's all I ate in a day:eek:.

Denise
    Do you find your appetite changes day to day? Before SW, I could eat truck loads everyday, I was very overweight afterall. I now find that some days I'm really not hungry at all..... other days I find myself more wanting food. Very inconsistent though.
  • SIRENS
    SIRENS Posts: 1,233 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Evening All

B porridge, milk (hexa) ground seeds (1/2)
    S Apen bar (3 1/2)
    Worked through lunch so just an apple on train
    D pumpkin soup.
    Might have some crackers later if I'm peckish
    'You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose' - Dr Suess

OS
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,937 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    greentiger wrote: »
    Hello, fairy lights.

Happy birthday, bubbs. Enjoy your virtual cakes! At least you can have as much as you like,

Well done, losers.

I’ve been out of kilter this week. I had an appointment on Friday with ophthalmologist and it was preying on my mind, all the more as it approached. Optician had picked up some things that suggested I might have AMD (age related macular degeneration), which can lead to blindness. I am happy to say that, after several tests and scans, everything seems to be in order. I’m expecting a gain tomorrow as there has been a LOT of comfort eating.

Team back to losing ways on Saturday☹
    Thankyou x
    Glad your results were good:T:T
    Stoke wrote: »
    Do you find your appetite changes day to day? Before SW, I could eat truck loads everyday, I was very overweight afterall. I now find that some days I'm really not hungry at all..... other days I find myself more wanting food. Very inconsistent though.

I can eat truck loads every day :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,937 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Well i have been group and 1 1/2 on Chris thats 2 weeks so not too bad:o Still a 1lb below target though, but on t like a car bonnet this week:rotfl::rotfl: Dinner pic coming up:p
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • joedenise
    Options
    Yes appetite does change from day to day but still need to eat quite a lot in order not to feel hungry! I'm more likely to have "hungry" days where I need to eat loads of carbs so usually have the old Green days as you can eat loads - just small amounts of meat or fish if you want as 2nd HEB although I don't usually.

The filo parcels at lunchtime weren't bad but probably not worth 9.5 syns for the 2 of them I had! Have made a 2nd lot which are in the freezer but they'll be had on a Thursday next time when it means I can do some "damage limitation" the rest of the week as it's very limiting having them today - means I can't have a mini Vienna which I've been eating some evenings. Have had pineapple, yoghurt and skinny syrup for pudding tonight so hopefully won't want anything else today.

Denise
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport