Slimming for Santa - Slimming World support thread 2018

Options

Comments

• greentiger
    greentiger Posts: 2,410 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks, beanie, maman, gts, bubbs and Denise. I was more worried about this than I was when I had my cancer diagnosis.

Bozwood, I would be a (not so) wee, floppy, useless rag if that was all I ate in a day! Talking of which, that pic has just whet my appetite again, bubbs.

Chrisv, that’s a cracking birthday cake you made for bubbs. Thanks for the chart too. I am surprised to report a 1lb loss!

Congrats v1ckyt, on SOTW.
    Sewing 83/COLOR]Woollies 9Card s 47Reading 23/40
  • gettingtheresometime
    Options
    Thanks for the chart ChrisV & well done V1ckyt on SOTW
  • Chrisv
    Chrisv Posts: 5,120 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Thanks Chris, have you been away?:D

I wished :( Sent you a PM bubbs
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,961 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    greentiger wrote: »
    Thanks, beanie, maman, gts, bubbs and Denise. I was more worried about this than I was when I had my cancer diagnosis.

Bozwood, I would be a (not so) wee, floppy, useless rag if that was all I ate in a day! Talking of which, that pic has just whet my appetite again, bubbs.

Chrisv, that’s a cracking birthday cake you made for bubbs. Thanks for the chart too. I am surprised to report a 1lb loss!

Congrats v1ckyt, on SOTW.
    :T:T:T:T well done, glad that whet your appetite :D
    Hopefully will be posting every day again now , we have more or less finished sorting out, just got to bring the garden things:D
    Chrisv wrote: »
    I wished :( Sent you a PM bubbs
    Answered xx
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,626 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Tea looks blooming lovely Bubbs :drool: :drool:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    Options
    Thanks as always for the chart Chris & well done to V1cki om SOTW.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• bubbs
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    Tea looks blooming lovely Bubbs :drool: :drool:

Thanks just thinking about tomorrow's food :D
    Brekkie overnight oats, 1/2 honeydew melon
    Lunch , tuna mixed with spring onions, cucumber and tomatoes all diced up. 2 satsuma and pear
    Tea, Chicken skewers , salad.
    Later chopped fruit and ice cream:D
    If im hungry in between have cooked chicken drumsticks in the fridge:D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • beanielou
    Options
    Thanks just thinking about tomorrow's food :D
    Brekkie overnight oats, 1/2 honeydew melon
    Lunch , tuna mixed with spring onions, cucumber and tomatoes all diced up. 2 satsuma and pear
    Tea, Chicken skewers , salad.
    Later chopped fruit and ice cream:D
    If im hungry in between have cooked chicken drumsticks in the fridge:D

Looks good for tomorrow :)

• bubbs
    edited 5 November 2018 at 11:19PM
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    Looks good for tomorrow :)

Thanks want some of that 1 and 1/2 gone next week:p
  • beanielou
    Options
    Thanks want some of that 1 and 1/2 gone next week:p

Remember that you are still under target :)

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure