Comments

• maman
    maman Posts: 28,655 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    tweets wrote: »
    -1 today…………………………………..

Well done tweets . You MUFC fans get all the luck! :D

We weren't as bad as the score suggests. Probably a more interesting game than the boring match going on now.

I did some JPs in the oven with the casserole and one of them exploded!:eek: I ate what was left with my soup for lunch. It was lovely and crispy.
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,591 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Did you forget to !!!!! it, LOL! Stupid website, how about stab it?

Denise
  • maman
    Options
    joedenise wrote: »
    Did you forget to !!!!! it, LOL! Stupid website, how about stab it?

Denise

Not exactly forget. I'd cut out some black/brown bits so thought that would be enough to break the skin. I used to have a spiky thing for JPs. I'll never do it again. :D
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,617 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Well done Tweets.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Chrisv
    Chrisv Posts: 5,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Bake Off Boss!
    Options
    Here is this week's chart.

07-10.jpg

Well done Stoke on SOTW :T

*SOTW is the person who lost most this week who also lost or maintained last week.
  • gettingtheresometime
    Options
    Thanks for the chart ChrisV & well done Stoke on being SOTW
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,617 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Thanks for the chart Chris.
    Well done Stoke,well deserved SOTW :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • pixielottie
    Options
    Well done Stoke :T

My day did not go to plan >.< Sundays are my tricky day because I spend them at the boyfriends. I'm on at least double syns... and way down on the speed.

I might try for an SP day tomorrow, I know they now say to do a week not just a day, but last time I did a whole week I put on :rotfl:
    I'm thinking fruit for breakfast, pumpkin soup for lunch, might take some left over pulled pork for a snack too (I look after some dogs on a Mon/Tues so actually have to plan food a bit ) , and dinner is yet to be discovered...
    anything's possible if you've got enough nerve
    :happyhear
    (Decluttering - 185/2019 //£'s saved - £32.41 /2019 // Lbs lost - 42/102 )
  • maman
    Options
    Well done Stoke :T

My day did not go to plan >.< Sundays are my tricky day because I spend them at the boyfriends. I'm on at least double syns... and way down on the speed.

I might try for an SP day tomorrow, I know they now say to do a week not just a day, but last time I did a whole week I put on :rotfl:
    I'm thinking fruit for breakfast, pumpkin soup for lunch, might take some left over pulled pork for a snack too (I look after some dogs on a Mon/Tues so actually have to plan food a bit ) , and dinner is yet to be discovered...

I hope that's planning food for you pixielottie not the dogs! :rotfl:

I think SP days even SP meals can help as they all reduce carbs which is what SP is about.

I can understand that you have a synful weekend because I do the same. I prefer to save my syns for the weekend. Do you enjoy that and go almost syn free during the week? Is your BF supportive of what you're trying to achieve?
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,591 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Well done Stoke on SOTW and thanks as always to chrisV. I hope Kathrynha is OK, it's been a long time since she posted.

pixielottie I'm with Maman on the SP thing. No way could I do a whole week of SP - done it once and put on - only 0.5lb but a gain nonetheless. I'm planning a couple of days when I get home (Tues & Wed) as I am way, way over syns for last week and this week! Food has generally been on plan apart from when I went to the Indian on Saturday but alcohol most nights has been the synful stuff.

Did a sort of menu plan for the rest of the month last night based on what I think I've got in the freezer at home but I might be wrong on some stuff so it definitely isn't set in stone. I need to get a few bits either today or tomorrow. I do my main shop on Thursday after group so I can do that list after I've sorted my menu plan out properly.

Today's plan is not properly SW as probably not enough Speed but it'll have to do until I've done a shop:

B - toast, butter (HEB + 2)
    L - smoked salmon sandwich (8 syns) (have still got my 400g loaf!)
    D - duck breast; roast potatoes, cabbage, green veg from freezer - not sure what yet but definitely green beans

HEA - milk
    HEB - bread
    Syns - 10 as above

No alcohol tonight!

Denise
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts