edited 31 August 2018 at 1:39PM in Budgeting & Bank Accounts
84 replies 13.9K views

Replies

• colstencolsten Forumite
    17.6K Posts
    10,000 Posts Seventh Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    scgf wrote: »
    That's like thanking Fagin. I'm sure some of these people would stay in a hotel with a half-empty suitcase so they could fill it with the bathroom freebies, toilet rolls and suchlike. After all, it's not in the hotel terms and conditions that they shouldn't....
    YAWN. The sermons have started again.
  • SystemSystem Forumite
    177.9K Posts
    10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    colsten wrote: »
    YAWN. The sermons have started again.
    Gosh, that was quick! Your kind posts ad nauseam about how to get free money. You must surely expect and permit a contrary point of view to be posted? Why should you and your views be the only ones forum users see?
  • colstencolsten Forumite
    17.6K Posts
    10,000 Posts Seventh Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    scgf wrote: »
    Gosh, that was quick! Your kind posts ad nauseam about how to get free money. You must surely expect and permit a contrary point of view to be posted? Why should you and your views be the only ones forum users see?
    OK, I'll respond to each of the points you made there. But I'll leave it at that and won't respond again as I don't feel it is good use of my time to engage in discussions with you. After all, I have some free money to chase :D:D:D

So here goes:

You post ad nauseam how morally questionable chasing free money is.

I reacted to a post of yours, and you "must surely expect and permit a contrary point of view to be posted"

Who said that "me and my views should be the only ones forum users should see"?

:rotfl:
  • SystemSystem Forumite
    177.9K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Ed-1 wrote: »
    I think they must have only recently adopted the policy of no mainland residents. When I rang on behalf of someone recently they said they no longer have an appetite for non-NI customers.

They are very unlikely to be after anything but the free fiver.
    starM wrote: »
    I opened an account beginning of this year. It works I absolutely fine. I recently opened up joint account too so that £10pm. You can have 1 joint and then 2 accounts in sole names. Can easily get £15pm.

Do you have multiple personalities? You talk in the singular but have a joint account and two sole accounts for yourself.
  • SystemSystem Forumite
    177.9K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    colsten wrote: »

:rotfl:
    THAT says it all really.
  • darkovodarkovo Forumite
    190 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts
    Has anyone else not got the £7 rewards this month? I got charged £2 end of November, should have got the reward yesterday.
  • Willing2LearnWilling2Learn Forumite
    6.3K Posts
    Seventh Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    darkovo wrote: »
    Has anyone else not got the £7 rewards this month? I got charged £2 end of November, should have got the reward yesterday.
    Same here. I guess I shall phone them in the morning...
    I work within the voluntary sector, supporting vulnerable people to rebuild their lives.

I love my job

:smiley:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Forumite
    0 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts
    MoneySaving Newbie
    Mine paid out 2nd Dec .
  • keirankeiran Forumite
    651 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts
    ✭✭
    I messaged them.
    They say they've "identified a delay in some of our customers receiving the £7 Cash Reward payment. We are working on crediting all impacted customers with the expected £7"

Hopefully this will save others having to make enquiries
  • keirankeiran Forumite
    651 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts
    ✭✭
    I got my £7 in the account today, with the date as 2 Dec