Slimming For Summer - Slimming World Support Thread 2018

Options

Comments

• maman
    maman Posts: 28,593 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    That's a great loss gigglingoat . Well done! You'll have a stone off in no time. :T

Your salads always look amazing bubbs although I think I'll pass on tonight's pilchards. _pale_

Chance of plan tonight. DH wanted to go to Ikea and thought it would be good to eat there to save cooking. He had what seemed like hundreds of meatballs and a huge piece of cake. I was far more restrained and had salmon and salmon! Gravadlax and salad to start then salmon fillet with pilaf after. It was delicious. I'm guessing a few syns in oil but otherwise fine. :)
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,926 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    edited 24 July 2018 at 8:41PM
    Options
    maman wrote: »
    That's a great loss gigglingoat . Well done! You'll have a stone off in no time. :T

Your salads always look amazing bubbs although I think I'll pass on tonight's pilchards. _pale_

Chance of plan tonight. DH wanted to go to Ikea and thought it would be good to eat there to save cooking. He had what seemed like hundreds of meatballs and a huge piece of cake. I was far more restrained and had salmon and salmon! Gravadlax and salad to start then salmon fillet with pilaf after. It was delicious. I'm guessing a few syns in oil but otherwise fine. :)

I love pilchards, hubby dont, but i had not had them for ages.
    Did you know there was an offer on Ikea? what you spend on eats comes off your purchase or something like that
    Edit found it
    I seem to remember some of you really enjoying this offer

Ikea's all the furniture you can eat deal is back!

'All the furniture you can eat
    Enjoy a weeknight meal* in the IKEA Restaurant & Caf! and we!!!8217;ll take the cost of your meal off your next in-store purchase valued at £60 or more. *Terms and conditions apply
    Valid between 16/07/18 - 27/07/18'
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • SIRENS
    SIRENS Posts: 1,229 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited 24 July 2018 at 9:27PM
    Options
    Evening All
    Thank you for the chart ChrisV
    I feel awful now as I have been off plan since last Thursday, combined with terrible choices, various late nights and kids school events, ds birthday, cake and takeaway I've a gain of +5lb :eek:

I can't believe how much damage I've done I was only 2lb away from my 3 stone loss, and now I'm 7lb away again.

Back on plan from yesterday and no birthdays or events for a few months, just days out with the kids, but I'll plan better, promise.

Well done everyone else , hoping to recoup a little next week x
    'You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose' - Dr Suess

OS
  • lushlifesaver
    lushlifesaver Posts: 2,375 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Evening all,
    well littlie and I have been out and stocked up!
    so tomorrow is only roughly planned as it's my birthday :)

breakfast: wheat biscuits (heb) with semi skimmed (from hea) with tesco frozen fruit breakfast topper (nothing but diced frozen fruit :) )
    lunch: no idea. i think my a couple of my work colleagues have maybe planned for us to go for lunch from what i gather
    tea: going out for a meal with my parents. will either be steak with new pots and peas or grilled chicken
    Daughter born 26/03/14
    Son born 13/02/21
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,593 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Happy Birthday for tomorrow lush . Hope it's a good one. :A
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    I love pilchards, hubby dont, but i had not had them for ages.
    Did you know there was an offer on Ikea? what you spend on eats comes off your purchase or something like that
    Edit found it
    I seem to remember some of you really enjoying this offer

Ikea's all the furniture you can eat deal is back!

'All the furniture you can eat
    Enjoy a weeknight meal* in the IKEA Restaurant & Caf! and we!!!8217;ll take the cost of your meal off your next in-store purchase valued at £60 or more. *Terms and conditions apply
    Valid between 16/07/18 - 27/07/18'

I do love this offer...... ideal for stocking up the freezer if you actually want to purchase something from Ikea.

:D:D:D
  • greentiger
    greentiger Posts: 2,406 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks, maman and Sky; I still can’t believe it!

rose at lunchtime, G&T as an aperitif, wine with dinner.....
    You have to keep your fluids up, maman.:)

That’s a great start, giglinggoat.

Today started well.

Breakfast: asparagus & red pepper breakfast muffins
    Lunch: tuna melt sandwich (A+B), Arla Skyr ff peach & raspberry yogurt
    Dinner: big piece of cod loin, with a breadcrumb topping (1 ½ ), green beans, red onion & tomatoes, 2 Walls mini twisters (4 - I’ve fallen in love with these!), cherries
    And then it went a bit wrong.
    We were up at Perth for footie (we lost 1-0, not too bothered - 9 new players started and another 2 came on as subs! And DH bought me an Empire biscuit to go with my tea. Oops. Saving grace is that I had 9 ½ syns left today and another 4 from yesterday, so only a few more to recoup. Having lunch at DDiL’s house tomorrow; no idea what it will be.

Night all. It’s good to be back on here.
    Sewing 46/COLOR]Woollies 6Card s 17Reading 11/40
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    :bdaycake:Happy birthday Lush:bdaycake::

Less than a week left of my holiday:o:( but am being good when I can mainly with the food but alcohol is another matter:rotfl:. We're off to the New Forest Show for the day. As I know they'll only be junk food there we're taking a picnic which will all be within syns:A.

We'll have a veggie meal tonight - either a curry or mixed bean goulash. Curry is already made and in the freezer and the goulash takes less than 15 minutes to make, so no slaving over a stove tonight!

Have a good day everyone.

Denise
  • SIRENS
    SIRENS Posts: 1,229 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Lush x
    'You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose' - Dr Suess

OS
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    Happy birthday Lush xxx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts