Slimming For Summer - Slimming World Support Thread 2018

Options

Comments

• B17c
    B17c Posts: 333 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Thanks Chris and bubbs!! Xx
    Credit Card Debt:[STRIKE]£12991[/STRIKE] £12526
    14/12/18 27/12/18
    Pay ALL your debt off by Xmas 2019
    #126 £1900/£12526
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,593 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    B17c wrote: »
    -6lbs for me please. Pleased with that for my first weigh in! Bit late in posting, weigh in was Saturday x

Pleased? You must be ecstatic!! ::D:T
  • gettingtheresometime
    Options
    Well done B17c - a brillant loss.

Thanks ChrisV & well done Sirens for being SOTW.

well the sunshine has returned this evening -it's been overcast all day - but I've still managed to get my 2 litres in lol

Hubby made a lovely paella yesterday so he had the remnants of that tonight & I had some sandwiches.

Going to make hunter's chicken tomorrow.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,926 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Well done B17c - a brillant loss.

Thanks ChrisV & well done Sirens for being SOTW.

well the sunshine has returned this evening -it's been overcast all day - but I've still managed to get my 2 litres in lol

Hubby made a lovely paella yesterday so he had the remnants of that tonight & I had some sandwiches.

Going to make hunter's chicken tomorrow.

Been 34 here:o i have had about 7 pints NAS squash since i came home, i will be up all night:rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,328 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Chucking it down with rain here.
    Still warm though!
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,328 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    B17c wrote: »
    -6lbs for me please. Pleased with that for my first weigh in! Bit late in posting, weigh in was Saturday x

Great loss:j:j:j:j:j:j

Thanks for chart chris & well done SIRENS on SOTW.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • greentiger
    greentiger Posts: 2,406 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 23 July 2018 at 9:31PM
    Options
    Hi, everyone, I'm back - with a 1lb loss! That's never happened on holiday before!
    There is no way I'll manage to read all your posts, so I'll go with a global well done/you'll come good/ sorry you're unwell/ glad you're on the mend/ enjoy your holiday/ OMG, those dinners, bubbs! (delete as appropriate).

I've had an ok day. I think that unexpected loss is a hint to make a better effort.
    Breakfast: clementine, kiwi, ff natural yogurt, muesli (B)
    Lunch (out - and so it begins again): huge baked potato, chilli (was great chunks of meat), cheese (A), big mixed salad. It was fab, but I left more than half of the potato and filling (unheard of)- ate all the salad, yum
    Snack: shortbread (5)

Dinner: couscous, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, radishes, parsley and cooked chicken, Mullerlight Greek style strawberry yogurt

Snack later: Curly Wurly (6)

Night all.
    Sewing 46/COLOR]Woollies 6Card s 17Reading 11/40
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,593 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Good to see you back greentiger A loss after a holiday must be a first! :T
    Sky_ wrote: »

Thanks maman, I would eat more if I got hungry in-between but I've been fine so far. The cancer treatments have messed up my metabolism, so "less is more" IYSWIM. :o

The syns are in the cheese sauce, I'm egg intolerant and dislike the texture of cottage cheese so it's easier to stick to a (yummy!) milk/flour/cheese sauce and syn it. :D

Don't want to confuse you sky but have you heard of the old Green plan? SW don't advertise it any more but it's ideal for a veggie menu. Put briefly, if you don't have any meat or fish you can have 2 HEAs and 2 HEBs. So some of your milk and cheese won't have to be synned. :D

I'm feeling really bloated today. :( All my loose summer dresses have been in the wash so I had to wear a skirt with a waistband. So uncomfortable, especially in this heat. :(
  • p00hsticks
    p00hsticks Posts: 12,843 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Great loss B17c !

Thanks for the chart Chris, and congratulations to SIRENS for SOTW

I've just discovered frozen bananas! Really refreshing in this weather.

Simply peel a banana, wrap in clingfilm and stick in the freezer for a couple of hours, then eat.
  • kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Got on not too bad at the hospital yesterday. No improvement in kidneys, but no worse. Just need the weather to cool back down again. Once again told to avoid stress, but then I explained my daughters issues, and consultant understood, and advised relaxation techniques.

Weigh in tonight, and I don't want to go. Been comfort eating and know it will be bad. Undecided whether to go or not.

Today's plan:
    Breakfast - yogurt and fruit
    Lunch - leftovers from last night
    Dinner - Chicken salad
    HA - milk and cheese
    HB - cereal bars
    Syns - sf jelly (0.5), salad dressing (1)
    Zebras rock
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport