Loopy's Bankruptcy Journey

Options

Comments

• dalip
    dalip Posts: 7,045 Forumite
    Options
    Congrats lou.

I can relate to the relief. I never reaised until i was discharged how much it still hangs over you. It's like you have been holding your breath for 12 mths.

:beer: here's to a safe,happy debt free future for you. Enoy your weekend girl. All the best dawnxxxxxxxx
    Free impartial debt advice available from: National Debtline - Tel: 0808 808 4000 | The Consumer Credit Counselling Service (CCCS) - Tel: 0800 138 1111 | Find your local Citizens Advice Bureau
    Laugh at yourself and others laugh with you.Laugh at others and you laugh alone. BSC No 107:D
  • philnicandamy
    Options
    Well%20Done%20!.jpg
    We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will
  • fermi
    fermi Posts: 40,546 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Intrepid Forum Explorer
    Options
    Hi. :)

I can't believe t is a year either.;)

A year ago(or more) I was posting on here and CAG and saw someone who the system could help with a bit of courage.

It is posts/stories like yours keep me here. Thanks. :o
    Free/impartial debt advice: National Debtline | StepChange Debt Charity | Find your local CAB

IVA & fee charging DMP companies: Profits from misery, motivated ONLY by greed
  • LilyBart
    LilyBart Posts: 1,171 Forumite
    Options
    Bless!
    And ditto.
  • loopy_lou1
    Options
    Sorry to bother you Fermi but if I start a new thread could you merge it with this one for me??
    Cos I don't like this title and I can't change my sig for some reason either!!
    BSC No 60
    Wednesday 12.12.2007
    :j:jDischarged 12.12.2008:j:j

• fermi
    Options
    loopy_lou1 wrote: »
    Sorry to bother you Fermi but if I start a new thread could you merge it with this one for me??
    Cos I don't like this title and I can't change my sig for some reason either!!

I can change the title if you want? What to?

For signatures, have a look at this link -

Signatures

They can be a bit awkward.
    Free/impartial debt advice: National Debtline | StepChange Debt Charity | Find your local CAB

• loopy_lou1
    Options
    Well I want to change it to "Loopy's Bankruptcy Journey" and I can't change my sig because it says BB code size value is too big.
    BSC No 60
    Wednesday 12.12.2007

• fermi
    Options
    loopy_lou1 wrote: »
    Well I want to change it to "Loopy's Bankruptcy Journey" and I can't change my sig because it says BB code size value is too big.

Done the first bit. ;)

The signature editor only allows you a certain number of formatting characters along with the actual text.

Click the switchmode.gif button when editing your signature to see those.

Too be honest, it's often best to start with a signature from scratch.

• loopy_lou1
    Options
    DONE IT!!!! Thank you Fermi - once again you come to my rescue!! x
    BSC No 60
    Wednesday 12.12.2007

• loopy_lou1
    Options
    fermi wrote: »
    Hi. :)

I can't believe t is a year either.;)

A year ago(or more) I was posting on here and CAG and saw someone who the system could help with a bit of courage.

It is posts/stories like yours keep me here. Thanks. :o

Awwww you helped me sooooooo much. This time last year I'd just got home from court and I was feeling all kinds of things. This year I am sitting here with a towel on my head getting ready to go to my friend's and I am so HAPPY. I don't think people understand what BR is like unless they've been through it. It's awful but coming out the other side is brilliant! x
    BSC No 60
    Wednesday 12.12.2007

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family