Loopy's Bankruptcy Journey

Options

Comments

• scaredwitless32
    Options
    Hi :)

There's nothing you can do but sit and wait for ED im afraid.
    There is nothing to say who is or who's not applicable for an ED, and yes is usually mentioned at the initial interview, that said my OH has been waiting to hear for ED since the end of Jan 08 when they received back the EDREV forms, he only has another 4 months until AD, so there is NO gaurantee that you will get, although doesnt hurt to keep your fingers crossed :)
  • loopy_lou1
    loopy_lou1 Posts: 196 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hellooooooooooooooooooooo

Diet is stil unsuccessful
    Blood pressure is being controlled
    Apparently I only owe 8 weeks tax and I am on the 4month mark finally!

OMG it's gone so fast. Roll on 12.12.2008 - also the date my new obsession is released the film "Twilight" based on a series of books by Stephenie Meyer - I'm on Book 3 - and 4 is out in two weeks - that will be a good day and I am going to get seriously RAT-ARSED!

No ED - spoke to the OR yest - I think I can cope with 16-17 weeks
    :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T

Hope everyone's doing well here - sounds like it x
    BSC No 60
    Wednesday 12.12.2007
    :j:jDischarged 12.12.2008:j:j

• dalip
    dalip Posts: 7,045 Forumite
    Options
    Loopy

Yes i think most of us are well. Just for the record my OR never mention ED to me during my interview but i still got a letter in april.D
    Free impartial debt advice available from: National Debtline - Tel: 0808 808 4000 | The Consumer Credit Counselling Service (CCCS) - Tel: 0800 138 1111 | Find your local Citizens Advice Bureau
    Laugh at yourself and others laugh with you.Laugh at others and you laugh alone. BSC No 107:D
  • loopy_lou1
    Options
    I mentioned the ED to mine yest and they seem to be very good at avoiding the issue. Nicely, of course.
    I didn't know my NT tax code had ended and I have been worrying about it for 4 monts - I was only on the for 2007-08 and not for 2008-09 which is now being sorted - I was off sick earlier this year and couldn't really deal with because I was more worried about having High Blood Pressure.

I hope I do get ED that would make this year all the better
    BSC No 60
    Wednesday 12.12.2007

• dalip
    Options
    Loopy it is more hassel than it's worth. You send the IPO back,wait 35 days then spend every waking moment checking the IS website,everytime your status still shows as bc you belly drops.Then if you are really unlucky like me you find out 3 mths later that the OR(trustee in my case) never got the bl00dy IPOQ:mad: .Royal mail lost it:mad: :mad: :mad: .D
    Free impartial debt advice available from: National Debtline - Tel: 0808 808 4000 | The Consumer Credit Counselling Service (CCCS) - Tel: 0800 138 1111 | Find your local Citizens Advice Bureau
    Laugh at yourself and others laugh with you.Laugh at others and you laugh alone. BSC No 107:D
  • loopy_lou1
    Options
    I work for Royal Mail!!!!!!!!! Hahahaha!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: LOL!
    I take complaints, too! What a thankless horrible JOB!
    Hopefully when I am discharged I can then go and do something really cool - like childcare or acting - my two passions.
    Just glad the tax thing is sorted -well almost
    BSC No 60
    Wednesday 12.12.2007

• dalip
    Options
    Well if you ever make it to the big screen just remember your friends on the little screen:rotfl: D
  • ClaireLR
    ClaireLR Posts: 1,712 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hi Loopy!

Glad things are going well for you, long time no speak!!

It goes so fast doesn't it, I know what you mean about ED though, I became SERIOUSLY obsessed with checking the website after I sent my IPOQ back, sometimes I would check it in the morning when I got to work, again when I was leaving work, and AGAIN before I went to bed. I felt like I was having an affair with their website lol. In the end I never got ED and had to wait the full 12 months but it still flew by tbh!!

Glad you're doing so well!
    Sometimes you have to go through
    the rain to get to the
    rainbow
  • nomis131276
    Options
    Hi Lou, I'm an insolvency advisor for an advice agency and would urge you to speak to them. We have a lot of experience in filing in the 6-28 and can advise you on BRO IPO's with a good level of certainty
  • loopy_lou1
    Options
    Oh I've filled it all in and I won't be getting an IPO or a BRO - but thank you.

I've only got 4.5mths left now and I've had a very pleasant and co-operative OR

Hiya Claire!

It's done babe - you're out the other side - good for you, well done.

I can't wait til December but I am not too bothered about ED now as it is going quite quick. I just want a new job - I'm sure listening to whinging all day is doing my BP the world of good - this job is hazardous to my health!
    How did the diet go? You still being good? I need to get my !!! in gear - it's willpower - I wish I had more!

Lx
    BSC No 60
    Wednesday 12.12.2007

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills