#Make upto £10 a day June 2018# Everybody most welcome

Options

Comments

• FrankieM
    FrankieM Posts: 2,454 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Thanks for the info about zeek. I've had a look and my £50 would get about £40. I'm now wondering whether to hold onto them and give a £25 voucher each to my daughters and their partners for Christmas instead.

The overtime money that I'm owed from April is supposed to be going into my account this Friday...apparently..and apart from that there's been no money making here at the moment.

Heading off to Spain with some of my children and some of my grandchildren today until Thursday night so I'll need to get stuck in when I get back and try a few of these different sites you all mention.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    FrankieM wrote: »
    Heading off to Spain with some of my children and some of my grandchildren today until Thursday night.....

Have a lovely time:T:j:dance:_party_:beer:
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Kantankrus_Mare Posts: 6,107 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Have a great time Frankie. :D
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • shariann
    shariann Posts: 1,027 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Enjoy your holiday Frankie.

I have had a nice weekend as I was at a friends for dinner Friday and had a day crafting yesterday before going out with another friend and her family for dinner to celebrate the big 50. We have known each other for 45 years!

I haven!!!8217;t been sleeping very well though so today has been a very lazy day so far. Nothing to add money wise as yet.

Have a good day everyone xx
    £10 a day April - £4/£300
    2014 £110.92 2015 £3732.30 2016 £1633.66 2017 £2991.70 2018 £3255.40
    Jan £105.50 Feb £80.47March £69.30
  • rawdinosaur
    rawdinosaur Posts: 139 Forumite
    Options
    Another etsy sale so another £15 to add to my total! Anyone have any ideas of what I can do/make/sell with leftover chiffon material? I seem to be collecting a lot of scraps.

I have a large pile of stuff to list on ebay. Have a few things I've sold that I need to post too. It's still my aim to have completely decluttered by the end of the year but there's just so much stuff hidden away in drawers and cupboards as a "just in case".
    Money made on etsy in April: £0
    Money made on ebay in April: £0
  • Itisme_2
    Itisme_2 Posts: 152 Forumite
    Options
    Want to try for £1 a day again please. Today cashed out £3.14 from Qmee.
  • shariann
    shariann Posts: 1,027 Forumite
    Options
    Another etsy sale so another £15 to add to my total! Anyone have any ideas of what I can do/make/sell with leftover chiffon material? I seem to be collecting a lot of scraps.

I have a large pile of stuff to list on ebay. Have a few things I've sold that I need to post too. It's still my aim to have completely decluttered by the end of the year but there's just so much stuff hidden away in drawers and cupboards as a "just in case".

The only thing I can think of is little gift bags or fabric flowers. What a great ambition to be clutter free by the end of the year. I would be happy just to have one room clutter free :rotfl:
    £10 a day April - £4/£300
    2014 £110.92 2015 £3732.30 2016 £1633.66 2017 £2991.70 2018 £3255.40
    Jan £105.50 Feb £80.47March £69.30
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Kantankrus_Mare Posts: 6,107 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    A few bits to add for me.

£5 paypal swagbucks

$5 One Pulse ( £3.73 )

$7.13 Instagc (£5.32)

Total £14.05

I have a question to any of you that use Instagc. I have just cashed out and noticed there was no charge for first payment of the month.

Is this the case whatever time of the month you cash out? If so it would be more beneficial for me to cash out once a month rather than once a week. Only thing is, I am more motivated by weekly cash out. Hmmmm.
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Anyone have any ideas of what I can do/make/sell with leftover chiffon material? I seem to be collecting a lot of scraps.

It's not a fabric I've much experience of using but what about lavender bags/sachets, hair scrunchies, gift bags like shariann mentioned? I'll have a think and see if I come up with anything else.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited 11 June 2018 at 1:22PM
    Options
    £21.30 eBay profit after postage and fees, plus £22.15 received from latest payout at Prolific:j. I'm just one solitary 50 point survey away from the £50 payout at YouGov but they seem to have forgotten about me for ages:eek:. As soon as I receive this I'll be closing my account as it takes over 2 years for me to reach payout level:mad:. I'll miss them though as the surveys are interesting and they were the very first survey company I joined donkey's years ago.

I'm currently chasing up an incorrect (too small:() cashback amount with Quidco. They advertise themselves now as 'UK's number 1 cashback site' so I hope they end up coming down in my favour.

I've been booked for a telephone focus group next week which should bring in £25 but probably won't arrive until next month:(

Have a good week, everyone:beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport