🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

#Make upto £10 a day June 2018# Everybody most welcome

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited 6 June 2018 at 1:14PM
    Options
    My laptop battery, mobile phone charger and USB sticks came yesterday and all devices are fully working again now:j. Used various eVouchers on Amazon that I'd redeemed from Shop&Scan etc (and not declared on here before) so I didn't have to spend any real money:j. Will find total spent later and add it to my monthly total as I don't count vouchers until I spend them.

After finally listing 28 items (phew!) on eBay at the end of May to take advantage of the 1% final valuation and free listing fees offer I've already sold 7 which have been posted and paid for. One was a small unopened bottle of posh perfume in a sealed box which brought in £82:eek:. It was a gift which I know I'll never get round to using so I was really pleased to get rid of it and hope whoever bought it will enjoy it. The other sales were for smaller amounts but still acceptable as I put them on BIN and got what I wanted for them. Total made so far £177.32 and hopefully more to come. Well worth all the hours of tearing my hair out getting them all listed;)
  • ziggy2407
    ziggy2407 Posts: 4,080 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Morning All

FrankieM - Have you looked at "Zeek"?

A little update

SunSavers £5.00
    Shopmium £0.54

and I WLL LIST on Eb*y today - it's been hanging on the lounge door since the beginning of last week :o

Goodreads 2024 Challenge: 32/80
    Goodreads 2023 Challenge: 77/52

• hummingbird
    hummingbird Posts: 1,522 Forumite
    Options
    £10 a day again for me Aesop - have just used my John Lewis voucher for free coffee and cake - £6..00 Also should have a bonus in my savings a/c so will be back when I've checked how much it is.
    £10 a day extra in May '18[B]£35/310[
    Virtual Sealed Pot 2018 £500/£2500 = 20%
    You can find my diary here:http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5189836:beer:
  • rawdinosaur
    rawdinosaur Posts: 139 Forumite
    Options
    Off the mark with a couple of sales from ebay.
    Money made on etsy in April: £0
    Money made on ebay in April: £0
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Kantankrus_Mare Posts: 6,107 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hello all.........Got back from my wonderful holiday at midnight on Monday. Had a wonderful time and also a very spendy time. :eek:

So its time to get back on it to try and earn a bit extra which is all going to go onto over paying the mortgage which in theory should eventually be able to do more of the travelling we so enjoy. :D

Have done absolutely no moneymaking whatsoever whilst away and enjoyed the break from it to be honest. Have been following this thread though and congrats on all your moneymaking!! :T

Big hugs to Mike. So sorry to hear your news and hope you manage to work something out. :(

Hope you are ok Lynne if you are out there and hope its just internet connections keeping you away.

There is no way I will reach target this month but stick me down for £10 please Aesop (Thanks for the thread as ever) and I will see what I can do.

Back to work yesterday (BORING!) but so nice knowing I will be working 3 days instead of 4. :D

So to kick my month off .......£6.30 tips
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Hello all.........Got back from my wonderful holiday at midnight on Monday. Had a wonderful time and also a very spendy time. :eek:

I'm so glad you had a wonderful holiday:j:beer:. It was just what you needed after all the work you do and the health issues you've had. Don't give the spending a second thought. You've made such an effort to earn extra through this challenge so I'm really pleased you enjoyed the fruits of that:T. Anyway, if you can't spend having fun on holiday when can you;)?

Welcome back:beer:. The thread missed you.
  • Rosie
    Rosie Posts: 1,758 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Welcome back KM. Glad you had a good holiday.Got a £10 amazon gift card from Swagbucks today but family problems are getting in the way of money making.
    CBC pleased to hear you got all your technology sorted.
    Mike I was sorry to read your post and hope you get everything sorted out. Big hugs to all who need them.
    Rosie x
    Jan £10 a day £326.75/£310
  • FrankieM
    FrankieM Posts: 2,454 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Holidays and travelling are the best things to spend money on, in my opinion!

My £5 paypal voucher from swagbucks has come through so I'm at £14.39/£300

It's slow going but it's going.

I've decided that if I'm going to be money making via a laptop then I need to replace my very slow netbook, but that's something for next month.

June has also been a spendy month for me but not on anything fun
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    I don't know if any of you spend much at Boots but thought I'd mention an offer they are running for Father's Day instore and online. They are giving £10 in Advantage Card Points for every £50 spent instore/£60 online from 15th June for 3 days:j. Sounds like a great offer to me but whether only certain items are eligible I don't know yet and must investigate further. I got the points offer in an email this morning but it isn't an 'opt in' one so I assume details will be on the website and elsewhere anyway.
  • Procrastinater
    Options
    Hi all, remember me ?

Good to see some old faces still making loads of dosh - lol :cool:

Not been around for while and things mved on a bit = but still need extra money.

I noticed my ebay stuff not selling like it used to - in fact nothing in June at all at the moment !

That's beginning to bother me now - anyone else finding sales slow over there ?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport