Options
1789101113»

Comments

• shariann
    shariann Posts: 1,027 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hey all

My week got worse an money making gone right out of the window! Not sure where I got up to but will have a tot up and post later.

Aesop - if you are around this evening could you let me know and if you don!!!8217;t mind starting the new thread I will do the list of challengers. If you give me a bit of guidance as to how to go about it I will help out and then can do it next month.

Hope you don!!!8217;t mind xx
    £10 a day April - £4/£300
    2014 £110.92 2015 £3732.30 2016 £1633.66 2017 £2991.70 2018 £3255.40
    Jan £105.50 Feb £80.47March £69.30
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    shariann wrote: »
    Hey all

My week got worse an money making gone right out of the window! Not sure where I got up to but will have a tot up and post later.

Aesop - if you are around this evening could you let me know and if you don!!!8217;t mind starting the new thread I will do the list of challengers. If you give me a bit of guidance as to how to go about it I will help out and then can do it next month.

Hope you don!!!8217;t mind xx

Hi sorry only just seen this. having a bit of a nightmare here at home due to house move... not found anywhere, not packed up the house, DH panicking but doing 0 to help with anything. He decided we had to go up north for a family function although I knew it would not be practical, time and money wise. worked out today flights and hotel would be near £800.... that's money that is needed towards our move.... .so we are not going now.

On top of that I have other stresses.

SO will start new thread and at some point will catchup tomorrow.
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Kantankrus_Mare Posts: 6,107 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Sorry to hear you're still having problems Aesop. :( Must be awful not knowing where your next home is going to be. Hope you get sorted soon and your stress levels can return to normal, whatever normal is.

My last bits to add for this month are a couple of days tips....

£12.70

Will update my total in Signature. Considering I missed first part of the first week of June, I'm quite pleased with total.

Have decided to cash out once a month with Instagc but will do that later today and it will give me a start for July's challenge.
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure