Options

Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,963 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    100_8644_1.jpg
    Stoke wrote: »
    That actually sounds fantastic seeing as I dropped a tub of Aldi's fake Ben and Jerry's at the weekend (humans eh? :o ).

I'll give it a go tonight.

100_8644_1.jpg
    This made with strawberry and a few frozen berries chucked in :D the waffle is hexb made with porridge oats:p
    I have never had Ben and Jerry's as too tight to buy it:rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Options
    maman wrote: »
    I've been meaning to ask if anyone else has had trouble logging on to the site. I generally have password saved and access through favourites. At first I blamed DH as I thought he'd been doing something and lost passwords. I reset it but just won't save to desktop. I have to put password in every time. Fine on my phone though. Is it just me?

What to MSE? or SW? if MSE, i never log out:o
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • majorica
    majorica Posts: 459 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Thanks everyone, some fantastic advice and good old common sense, I'm not planning on going daft but just a week away without cooking or even thinking about what I'm going to have for my meals is meant to be thoroughly enjoyed.
  • bubbs
    Options
    100_8662_1.jpg
    Fish in parsley sauce with salad :D
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    curl_girl wrote: »
    Cruel you are.....

Hope you get salad again tonight and OH doesn't wash your lettuce. :rotfl:

I really enjoyed my salad at lunch time, and made it home early enough to cook tea - chicken breast, SW roast pot, peas and salad (from last night).

OH wouldn't dare not to wash my lettuce - but would I wash my lettuce for him!! :D:D:D:D
    Hi everyone. I'm still here but struggling along. Dreading weigh in this week and trying to restrain myself from all naughtiest until then. I didn't go last week because I'd been extremely synful (big mistake) and knew I may be out of range so thought all would be well if I missed the weigh in. It has made me worse not better. LESSON LEARNED!!!
    I shall take whatever comes on Friday morning and then move on.
    Plan today is :-
    B yog and berries
    L sw chips, egg and beetroot
    D BNS lasagne with large watercress salad
    Milk and hifi's will be my Heb's

You need to let your naughtiness out on here! :D:D:D
    bubbs wrote: »
    Afternoon all :D
    I plan on being "careful" on holiday but booger me i am having some treats :D:D
    I dont want to come back wth a stone gain which i know i could easily do if i eat bread etc, i dont eat bread now as i gain as soon as i do:o
    Stoke make some ice cream :D if you can afford an ice cream maker, ours was only £16 off groupon, all you do is freeze the inner overnight, put it together TURN IT ON BEFORE you pour muller in and you get delicious syn free ice cream:D:D:D you honesty would not know its not ice cream

Cheeky s*d.

I have to admit it makes puddings of fruit and yoghurt better.

Interesting conversation. I think my (and probably) a lot of people's issues is that as a child I was trained to - reward myself with food, celebrate with food, commiserate with food, to enjoy eating food particularly unhealthy food. I need to un-train myself.
  • bubbs
    Options
    I really enjoyed my salad at lunch time, and made it home early enough to cook tea - chicken breast, SW roast pot, peas and salad (from last night).

OH wouldn't dare not to wash my lettuce - but would I wash my lettuce for him!! :D:D:D:D

You need to let your naughtiness out on here! :D:D:D

Cheeky s*d.

I have to admit it makes puddings of fruit and yoghurt better.

Interesting conversation. I think my (and probably) a lot of people's issues is that as a child I was trained to - reward myself with food, celebrate with food, commiserate with food, to enjoy eating food particularly unhealthy food. I need to un-train myself.

My problem with food is...........I LOVE IT :rotfl::rotfl: good or bad:D:D
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    My problem with food is...........I LOVE IT :rotfl::rotfl: good or bad:D:D

I clearly prefer food that is unhealthy.

I think the most motivational thought pattern I have is ... is this food making me healthy, or is food making me ill?

It helps about 50% of the time!
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,633 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Not had any problens Maman.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • bubbs
    Options
    I clearly prefer food that is unhealthy.

I think the most motivational thought pattern I have is ... is this food making me healthy, or is food making me ill?

It helps about 50% of the time!

But it don't make you ill , just makes us fatty boom booms:rotfl::rotfl:
    Meant to ask you and keep forgetting, were your legs/feet ok on the flights this time?
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,633 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    It had taken me to this year to realise that a lot of my issues, if you want to call them that, are related to my being in hospital a lot as a child & getting 'treats'.
    I will never look at red cola & other things in the same light again.
    Sad but true.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure