Slimming Towards Summer - Slimming World Support Thread 2018

Options

Comments

• Top_Girl
    Top_Girl Posts: 1,211 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Forgot to log my 1lb off, sorry

Fully expecting a gain this week due to champions league final weekend. But, it's officially the end of the football season, and it's one day off (possibly two if I desperately need carbs and lard on Sunday)

Sticking to 5 syn days and loads of speed and water all week in preparation:

B - Bacon, eggs, mushrooms and roasted cherry tomatoes

D - Tuna salad

T - SW burgers, chips and salad

A twister later if it's warm, an options if it's not!

Hope you're all well. I have a teething Top Baby, God love her :(
  • p00hsticks
    p00hsticks Posts: 12,867 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Morning all - looks like it's going to be another scorcher here. Hope everyone is well.

Plan for today

B: overnight HEXB grapenuts (with cherry mullerlight & summer fruits)
    L: stuffed mushrooms (HEXA cheese, onion, 1 slice wholemeal breadcrumbs)
    D: pork medallions with savoury rice, red peppers and mushrooms.

Snacks: pears, easy peelers, muller light
    Syns: 4.5 for the bread, 1 for savoury rice - possibly 3 for a Fruite Pastille lolly (currently on sale in LIDL for £2.19 for a 100% extra free pack - also have 12 FAB lollies for the same price)
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    p00hsticks wrote: »
    Morning all - looks like it's going to be another scorcher here. Hope everyone is well.

Plan for today

B: overnight HEXB grapenuts (with cherry mullerlight & summer fruits)
    L: stuffed mushrooms (HEXA cheese, onion, 1 slice wholemeal breadcrumbs)
    D: pork medallions with savoury rice, red peppers and mushrooms.

Snacks: pears, easy peelers, muller light
    Syns: 4.5 for the bread, 1 for savoury rice - possibly 3 for a Fruite Pastille lolly (currently on sale in LIDL for £2.19 for a 100% extra free pack - also have 12 FAB lollies for the same price)

Great lolly price.
    Thanks p00h.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Well done Top Girl!
    After my son was born I piled the weight on. My pregnancy weight was a lot lighter than I am now!
    Hope teething eases soon.....
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • Stoke
    Stoke Posts: 3,182 Forumite
    Options
    0.5 on for me this week and considering the weekend I had, I feel like it's a bit of a bullet dodged, but I'm also convinced it might appear when I next weigh-in. That said, it won't be for another 2 weeks!!

Let the games begin :D
  • ilovetoshop
    ilovetoshop Posts: 3,202 Forumite
    Options
    Thank you for adding me Chris , I weighed in on Monday morning and I have a 3lb loss which I am quite chuffed with as I had a little slip( no telling tales bubbs ;) )
    One cannot change the past, but one can ruin the present by worrying over the future.
  • gettingtheresometime
    Options
    Morning all

Well done all the people whose lost and next week is another week to all those that didn't.

It's another nice day here but I'm resisting ice cream ...I will get a loss this week lol!

No exercise today as hubby is out tonight - but having said that I guess walking the dog will count as BM ...though in this weather he's not inclined to go far though hopefully if we leave it late enough it will cool down enough for him.

Tea will be a chilli pasta bake - yes I know I seem to eat that a lot when he goes out but there's a story behind that - I had the brain wave of trying to cook double and I ended up having to deal with the magic chilli pasta bake pot. So the freezer was brimming with portions that I'd made so it's an attempt to empty the freezer really.

Have a good time Stoke
  • Stoke
    Stoke Posts: 3,182 Forumite
    Options
    Morning all

Well done all the people whose lost and next week is another week to all those that didn't.

It's another nice day here but I'm resisting ice cream ...I will get a loss this week lol!

No exercise today as hubby is out tonight - but having said that I guess walking the dog will count as BM ...though in this weather he's not inclined to go far though hopefully if we leave it late enough it will cool down enough for him.

Tea will be a chilli pasta bake - yes I know I seem to eat that a lot when he goes out but there's a story behind that - I had the brain wave of trying to cook double and I ended up having to deal with the magic chilli pasta bake pot. So the freezer was brimming with portions that I'd made so it's an attempt to empty the freezer really.

Have a good time Stoke
    Thank you :)
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,381 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    SIRENS wrote: »
    Morning All

Well a small loss for me -1lb

Thought I had done better this week but never mind, has brought me down (just) into the next stone so all good

Good to be down into the next stone :j :j
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,381 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Thank you for adding me Chris , I weighed in on Monday morning and I have a 3lb loss which I am quite chuffed with as I had a little slip( no telling tales bubbs ;) )

Great loss :j :j
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure