Crazy Cat Lady Chapter 3 - A New Beginning

Options

Comments

• joeyjimbles
    joeyjimbles Posts: 2,219 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Just caught up with the last week or so and, no wonder, you've been tired and stressed. I hope that you have a much quieter weekend and get lots of rest and time with your kids.
    NF 05.24 £18.00/£00.00 £72.00/£72.00
    LD 11.24 £500.00/£460.00 (92%)    Fn £400                                                     
    Renewal 24 £400.00/£404.00      Renewal 25 £450.00/£085.00 (18%)    
    Avch 08.24 £100.00/£025.00       NPt 12.24 £250.00/£086.00
    FD £3600.00/£1200.00                 X24 £1500.00/£0750.00

• Buffythedebtslayer
    Options
    Hopefully you are asleep in bed now and having good dreams about nice holidays

Big hugs XXX
    Nevertheless she persisted.
  • crazy_cat_lady
    crazy_cat_lady Posts: 7,063 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Hello you lovely lot :)
    Apologies again for my absence, but it will be a bit like this for the next 6 weeks or so while I'm juggling my day job with exam work. I've been working most of the weekend - catching up on stuff that I missed when I was stressed out last weekend and then starting on exam marking. Expect long silences.
    There has been no further news of my ex. I contacted my solicitor who said that I still need to go to court tomorrow (!) as planned, but the judge may be more lenient that previously expected. I would be interested to know how ex is getting on, but just to settle my nosy nature :D I think it would be a real shame if he'd been wrongly diagnosed all of these years. It brought a lot of 'what if's' into my mind. But the real world isn't like that - I just need to keep going with my plan.
    Spent most of yesterday with my mam and sister, and my kids. I've had a new tattoo done. I love it, and got it at mates rates but it is still quite sore and I'm waiting for it to settle down a bit and stop hurting. It's 10 years since I was last tattooed so I forgot how uncomfortable it is for that first week or so. Maybe that is what is making me feel so tired and run down today. Still, I'm just going to keep plodding - I've almost made it to half term and then I can spend all day every day on exam marking if I need to.

• crazy_cat_lady
    Options
    And you're right foxgloves - the right nutrition makes a massive difference. I've just enjoyed a coconut and mango chicken salad for lunch so I can relax in the knowing that I've had a meal with some actual nutrition in it at least once today :rotfl:
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,634 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Plodding is always good :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • crazy_cat_lady
    Options
    Home made freezer food for dinner so staying frugal and healthy.
    Now I've stopped for the day I'm suddenly quite stressed at the thought of going to court tomorrow. I hope it won't be too long and I hope that it won't be too disappointing. It costs me so much and I just want the whole thing to be over now :(
  • triple_choc_chip
    triple_choc_chip Posts: 1,131 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Xmas Saver!
    Options
    Good luck tomorrow. When you feel nervous, imagine how many of us are rooting for you, sending positive vibes and wishing for the best outcome for you. That’s all the regular posters, intermittent ones like me - but we’re always reading - and then there must be at least a 1000 more or even 10,000 or even....:shocked: all supporting you. Have a dodgy hug from me on behalf of everyone :grouphug:
    Debt Free 🍾 since 6.8.13 £31,997
    Saving for🎄Xmas ☃️ 🎁 2024 £117/£365 32%
    6 mth 🆘 fund £6k
    Mortgage offset fund £6.9k/£62.3k
    It turns out the answer to my problems wasn’t at the bottom of this tub of ice-cream, 🍨 but the important thing is that I tried...
  • crazy_cat_lady
    Options
    Good luck tomorrow. When you feel nervous, imagine how many of us are rooting for you, sending positive vibes and wishing for the best outcome for you. That’s all the regular posters, intermittent ones like me - but we’re always reading - and then there must be at least a 1000 more or even 10,000 or even....:shocked: all supporting you. Have a dodgy hug from me on behalf of everyone :grouphug:

Can't like this enough - thank you so much tcc. And everyone else :love:
  • 24ta
    24ta Posts: 224 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options

De lurking to say agree with triple choc chip.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,634 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Positive vibes for tomorrow :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure