PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Weekly Flylady Thread 12th March 2018

Options
1111213141517»

Comments

• Dizzy_Imp
    Dizzy_Imp Posts: 2,755 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Afternoon ladies.

Trying to have relaxing day, although the hair-raising journey home last night through the snow, which led to a 1am lights out, followed at 2am by the cat howling to be let back in, (after refusing to do so before I went to bed :mad:) and then a ridiculously early tiddle request from the dogs and then a kid's party from 2-4pm, means I'm now curled up and rocking...
    Dizzy not really a helpful question but did the insurance not cover it all?

Erm...yes, but no. Not the improvements/upgrades or the undiscovered disasters, nor the labour on this work, or the flood wall itself.

*sigh*

Sorry to hear about your financial worries Yorkie. Why can't life just be kind?

:j for Kaz. Enjoy!
  • kazwookie
    kazwookie Posts: 13,853 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Its been snowing here again!

A general day of doing odds and sods, but all needed doing.

Dinner done
    Breast Cancer Now 2022 100 miles October 100 / 100miles
    Sun, Sea

2024 7/28 lbs to go.
  • YORKSHIRELASS
    YORKSHIRELASS Posts: 6,304 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Oh I love my kids. DS shouts to me "going to the shop Mum, want anything?" then "hey, why dont you come with me". Get to the shop and my basket quickly acquires 4 bottles of beer, chocolate and crisps. Get to the till and he is nowhere to be seen. I think I have been had.

However, he did cook tea for himself and his brother so he redeemed himself a bit.

Horribly cold here. I am on a roll, 3 hrs paid stuff, hoovering done, mountains of washing, some admin, lasagne made for tea tomorrow.

Have discovered that DS2s passport seems to be missing which is a worry. I am very good at keeping things like that safe usually.

Right, rest of the washing to put away, finances to check, lunches to do, gym bag to pack.

Dizzy this whole thing must have been so unbelievably stressful for you. I have a lot to be thankful for but I would have never imagined some of the things that have been thrown in my path.
  • Valli
    Valli Posts: 24,808 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Don't put it DOWN; put it AWAY
    "I would like more sisters, that the taking out of one, might not leave such stillness" Emily Dickinson
    :heart:Janice 1964-2016:heart:

Thank you Honey Bear
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family