Slimming in to Spring - Slimming World Support Thr

Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,550 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    i always think as long as yoiu are not tweaking all the time then the odd one is ok.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,950 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    i always think as long as yoiu are not tweaking all the time then the odd one is ok.

Yes thats all i tweak i think:o
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Top_Girl
    Top_Girl Posts: 1,211 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I don't syn smash as it's the only 'tweak' I use, I don't do these fake desserts with half a tub of sweetener or roast chickpeas and to me, it's only like having a few extra chips.
  • Mrs_Ryan
    Mrs_Ryan Posts: 11,832 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Hi all
    Just running on quickly before I go to sleep.
    Been very good and done loads of walking- unfortunately it was round the shops :rotfl: And I couldnt stay out of Victorias Secret :o oops :rotfl:
    However....
    I intended to buy a small navy bag, a necklace and a hair clip to complete my awards night outfit which I did :) I also had to buy some toiletry bits I had forgotten. The only thing I bought that I hadnt intended to was some tights- but even they were semi justified because I wasnt totally happy with the ones I had bought.
    Just crept slightly over syns but am happy with what I ate generally as it would have been so easy to be naughty.
    Tuesdays food:
    B: HiFi x 2, Apple, satsuma, water, decaf coffee with HEXA
    L: Gluten free pasta salad with ham, Light and Free yoghurt, pear, water
    T: Nandos chicken butterfly, spicy rice (5.5 for both) large mixed salad, water, pear
    S: 3 Crackerbreads (3) Ham, bag of Hula Hoops Pufts (3.5) can of Budweiser Prohibition Brew (3.5)
    Syns: 15.5
    Night all xxx
    *The RK and FF fan club* #Family*Don’t Be Bitter- Glitter!* #LotsOfLove ‘Darling you’re my blood, you have my heartbeat’ Dad 20.02.20
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,578 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    That's a brilliant loss Kathryn, well done.

Busy day again today and will be eating out at lunchtime.

Today's plan (hopefully!)

B - porridge, frozen berries & pomegranate seeds
    L - hoping to find somewbere for jacket and beans
    D - trout traybake with mock hollandaise sauce

HEA - milk
    HEB - porridge
    Syns - spread in hollandaise (not sure how many but shouldn't be more than 3) which is good 'cos I've only got 5.5 left for today!

Denise
  • Top_Girl
    Options
    Overnight granola is DELICIOUS :)

Made the same way as overnight oats but with 40g Asda almond and raisin granola. I stirred some strawberries through the yogurt and topped with Asda frozen summer fruits.

Today is on plan with some of my banked syns used later :)

B - Overnight granola

D - Salad with some kind of protein - I have ham, chicken and tuna in.

T - SW bolognese

Syns - Beer for the football. I have 4 coors light in which total 28 syns. I have 20 banked for Mon and Tues so I'll still be well within.

Hexa will be milk in tea

Happy Slimming all :)
  • Top_Girl
    Options
    Double post :D
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,645 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Back from my Easter break. I know I won't be able to catch up on the thread so just to say well done to all losers!:T

I'm guessing there will be some like me that have been eating out over the holiday so onwards and upwards for us!:D

I did make quite a lot of sensible choices. No puddings when others were having them and plenty of G&Ts with slimline but I did have fish and chips and probably more bread than usual.

When we got back last night I took Bolognese from the freezer for dinner so I'm going to stick to plan as best I can and then reset from tomorrow which is my usual day for starting off with 105 syns in the bank. My next goal is to get back to target (I know I have to be over:() for the May Day Bank Holiday weekend when we're going to a wedding. I have to nip out for some food shopping but I'll just get enough to tide us over until I get back into my usual routine.
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,578 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited 4 April 2018 at 3:34PM
    Options
    Hope you enjoyed your short holiday Maman. You probably haven't done too much damage with sticking to G&Ts instead of wine! My problem has been celebrating my birthday on 2 separate occasions!!! On the day with friends and then again on Easter Monday with my sister. At least 30 syns on each day just on wine, although I did manage not to eat any chocolate!

Did manage to get jacket and beans for lunch so at least that was on plan.

Still need to work out the syns for the mock hollandaise sauce but need to work out how many Tbs to a Cup before I can do it!

Denise

PS Now checked syns forthe mock hollandaise sauce - it's 5 syns using light spread and LTL mayo so just within my syns for the week (as long as I don't have anything else!)
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,550 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Now eating easter egg.
    Oh dear.
    More snow here :(
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure