Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,338 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    As long as you enjoyed it Mrs R.
    Some lovely compliments for you :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • BarleySugar
    BarleySugar Posts: 443 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Well done all the losers.

I’m a teeny, tiny bit down this morning, but we’ll call it STS

Hopefully better next week. Easter is difficult with so much chocolate about, which just had to be tasted :rotfl:
  • Mrs_Ryan
    Mrs_Ryan Posts: 11,832 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    Well that & the cost:eek:

I steer clear of the posh expensive stuff :D 5 pairs of undies for £25 is what I have :D
    *The RK and FF fan club* #Family*Don’t Be Bitter- Glitter!* #LotsOfLove ‘Darling you’re my blood, you have my heartbeat’ Dad 20.02.20
  • gettingtheresometime
    Options
    Morning all

Back from my weekend and although I thought I hadn't done too much damage (lots and lots of walking, food relatively good & not too much alcohol) a sneaky weigh looks like I've put on 3 lbs which in itself isn't too bad but more than I was hoping for - operation damage limitation (yet again) kicks in.

Had my usual breakfast and usual lunch is planned. Dinner will be a homemade chilli.

Will try and catch up with everyone's Easter tonight.
    x
  • dustydigger
    dustydigger Posts: 1,508 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    Lost 2lb this week at SW:j
    That brings me back to what I was at the end of January,3st 13 lbs lost.Maybe I can lose that final pound before I go to see the diabetic nurse next Wednesday? Can but try.:D
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Really wasn't looking forward to the scales this morning but pleased to report a 1lb loss! Didn't really expect a loss at all, thought I might just get an STS after the damage limitation Tuesday and Wednesday! So I'm really pleased because I'm now back into target range so didn't need to book holiday for next week (which I'm not even sure I'll be taking anyway!).

DH has been talking about going to Canterbury for a few days before a planned weekend away in Ramsgate in the Motorhome; but suspect it depends on the weather!

Want to try to carry on losing for the next few weeks as I'd like to be nearer to bottom end by the time we go away to France for a month towards the end of May.

Today's plan:

B - nothing (didn't have anything I could take to group with me)
    L - gammon salad (that's the last of the unfrozen gammon - still got 2-3 meals worth of sliced gammon in the freezer)
    D - HM hash brown based pizza - will top with tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, peppers, artichoke hearts & 50g of cheese - will be 2 syns per portion assuming we only have 1/4 each tonight and the rest for lunch tomorrow! Otherwise it will be 4 syns each and I'll have to find something else for tomorrow's lunch, LOL!

HEA - milk
    HEB - not sure but probably 4 Ryvita with cheese triangles if I'm hungry otherwise 2 Ryvita which counts as Speed as well!
    Syns - cheese 2 (or 4!); 1 or 2 cheese triangles @ 2 each

Denise
  • Gettingtherequickly
    Options
    Oh hell, WI tonight. Having thrown caution to the wind on Sunday, I have been 100% on plan since, have eaten more speed than I thought was possible, have drunk the Liffey dry, so hoping that I at least maintain.

Well done to the losses and sts. For the little gains, don't worry, it will be a kick start to a good loss next week! :)
    A smile costs little but creates much :)
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,926 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Well done to all the losers:T:T:T
    I have not even been naughty, just had bread as hexb 3 days and had some potatoes and the result is :mad::mad::mad::mad:+3lb:(:(
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,594 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Well done denise. That's good news and will save you some money! very mse.:money:

Hope you get your shiny next week dusty. Well done on the 2 lbs.:T

EE plan for today:

B: NAS grapefruit, scrambled eggs, HEB toast, HEA milk for drinks
    L: ham with stir fried veg
    D: SW chicken kiev, SW chips, green stuff (asparagus, broccoli, peas) and mushrooms
    Syns: None
  • esmy
    esmy Posts: 1,341 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Evening all.

Well done to the losers and those receiving compliments,commiserations to the gainers. Bubbs maybe bread just doesn't suit?? I have a friend who claims she gains weight if she passes a bakery! Did you have your HEB when you were losing? I can't remember from your meal plans. I'm enjoying the extra HEB - I don't have it everyday but I have missed toast.

Today's menu
    B Overnight muesli with mixed berries and a little honey (1)
    L salad with ham, cottage cheese as dressing, and some leftover couscous
    D HM chicken and spinach curry with rice,salad and mint yoghurt dressing - 2 for the curry paste
    Snacks Orange, chocolate biscuit (5)

Weigh in tomorrow so I'll see what damage the weekend (more specifically the beer) did!

Have a good evening everyone.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport