Options

Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,926 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    esmy wrote: »
    Evening all.

Well done to the losers and those receiving compliments,commiserations to the gainers. Bubbs maybe bread just doesn't suit?? I have a friend who claims she gains weight if she passes a bakery! Did you have your HEB when you were losing? I can't remember from your meal plans. I'm enjoying the extra HEB - I don't have it everyday but I have missed toast.

Today's menu
    B Overnight muesli with mixed berries and a little honey (1)
    L salad with ham, cottage cheese as dressing, and some leftover couscous
    D HM chicken and spinach curry with rice,salad and mint yoghurt dressing - 2 for the curry paste
    Snacks Orange, chocolate biscuit (5)

Weigh in tomorrow so I'll see what damage the weekend (more specifically the beer) did!

Have a good evening everyone.

I do think its the bread as when i had more over xmas put 3lb on, i had fri,sat,sun as was long weekend, also i had few acti roasties and bubble and squeak this week where as usually i just have bread sat and sun and no other carbs as such, i will cut them again this week
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • greentiger
    greentiger Posts: 2,406 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Snow free village !!!8211; hooray! But it!!!8217;s lying not that far up the hill still. Went to see !!!8220;The Greatest Showman!!!8221; today with my grandson (his idea); we both enjoyed it - and Hugh Jackman is a wee bonus. Unfortunately Maltesers are compulsory at the pictures.

Great results, dusty and Denise.

Oh, bubbs, I can!!!8217;t believe it!
    Sewing 46/COLOR]Woollies 6Card s 17Reading 11/40
  • bubbs
    Options
    greentiger wrote: »
    Snow free village !!!8211; hooray! But it!!!8217;s lying not that far up the hill still. Went to see !!!8220;The Greatest Showman!!!8221; today with my grandson (his idea); we both enjoyed it - and Hugh Jackman is a wee bonus. Unfortunately Maltesers are compulsory at the pictures.

Great results, dusty and Denise.

Oh, bubbs, I can!!!8217;t believe it!

Have you only just got rid of snow?:eek:
    Nor can i:eek: but consultant said it happens alot o new target members, didnt want it to happen to this one:( thats the same i put on at xmas, but i did lose the next week, going to hammer it again this week:D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,331 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Well at least you think you know what the problem is Bubbs.
    Welcome to the world of being a target member :eek: :rotfl:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    Options
    Great result dusty & Denise.
    Lucky you Denise to be going to FRance.
    I love France.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• beanielou
    Options
    Our second lot of snow Bubbs.
    Had more Tuesday & Wednesday.
    Talking of which fell on the pavemement in our villiage today.
    Not best pleased.
    What's my moto again :eek:

• beanielou
    Options
    Oh and 1 1/2 on this week.
    A lot of gains this week in our class.

• bubbs
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    Well at least you think you know what the problem is Bubbs.
    Welcome to the world of being a target member :eek: :rotfl:
    I know but !!!!!!! 3lb:mad:
    Our second lot of snow Bubbs.
    Had more Tuesday & Wednesday.
    Talking of which fell on the pavemement in our villiage today.
    Not best pleased.
    What's my moto again :eek:
    Oh no hope you are ok?

Wel i beat that:rotfl::rotfl:
  • beanielou
    Options
    Stiff & sore Bubbs.
    Feeling sorry for myself :(:o

Oh & a friend got me mango diet coke~~it is lovely:beer:

• joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited 5 April 2018 at 9:26PM
    Options

There was in my group as well. Everyone blaming Easter! LOL:rotfl:

DH has decided we're going away this week too! We're off to Lymington on Saturday for a week so won't be around much as when we've been before the wifi signal is carp most of the time! Would have been going tomorrow but I have a Dr appointment tomorrow evening - no idea why Dr wants to see me but got a letter last week asking me to make an appointment!

I'm going to try to stick to plan at least 90% of the time as don't want to put the lb I lost this week back on when I go the following week. So much for our planned weekend in Ramsgate!!!

Hope you're not feeling too sort Beanie after your fall.

Denise
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport