Slimming in to Spring - Slimming World Support Thr

Options

Comments

• Matron_Midge
    Matron_Midge Posts: 708 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Hi everyone. Lost 1LB at class this week. Really pleased with that.
    Hoping for another good week but have dinner guests both tonight and lunch tomorrow. Whilst the food will be within syns, the drinkies probably won't be !!!55358;!!!56599;
    Catch you later.
  • TakeItEazy
    TakeItEazy Posts: 2,660 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Morning all from a very tired TIE household, nothing like listening to synchronised coughing :(

WI with STS which I’m amazed at after all the chocolate and sweets I have eaten this week :o have to be very careful it doesn’t catch up next week though.

Good luck everyone for the coming week :A
    Its not what you do but the way that you do it, thats what get results :T
    Keep the Faith All

Heartbroken 12.12.13 :cry:
  • p00hsticks
    p00hsticks Posts: 12,843 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi there.
    Hope you are all well - sorry I've not been following the thread for a while, will try to catch up over the next few days.

Back from Easter away and am afraid to say it's +3 lb for me.:(

Not unexpected as I've been off plan a lot and had a few severe cases of the munchies.

I'm drawing a line under it, have treated myself to some lovely new weightwatchers scales (which confirmed the gain) and am raring to make a fresh start for next week.

Just back from shopping and menu planning;

Today:

B: Overnight oats with mixed berries, grape nuts and fat free yoghurt
    L: Cheese and red pepper salad
    D: Prawn stir fry with noodles

Snacks: melon, pears
    Syns: 3.5 for the stir fry sauce
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,593 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    :T Well done on your loss midge.

bubbs wrote: »
    Have a nice break Denise and Nicki :D

There's plenty to see and do in the New Forest. Lymington has a good market on a Saturday and tea shops that sell jacket potatoes!:D We live just a few miles away.

I didn't manage to post yesterday but stayed on plan although many wine syns were consumed.:o I did my proper food shop too so no excuses for the coming week.

This afternoon I'm going to batch cook braised red cabbage and swede and carrot mash for the freezer.

Today's EE plan:
    B: NAS grapefruit, 2 boiled eggs, HEB toast, HEA milk for drinks
    L: ham, beetroot, bubble & squeak
    D: Lamb Rogan Josh with HM pilau, mushrooms and SW chips
    Syns: weekend wine:D curry 1.5
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,926 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    edited 7 April 2018 at 2:19PM
    Options
    Hi everyone. Lost 1LB at class this week. Really pleased with that.
    Hoping for another good week but have dinner guests both tonight and lunch tomorrow. Whilst the food will be within syns, the drinkies probably won't be !!!55358;!!!56599;
    Catch you later.

Well done:T:T
    TIE well dne on sts, how is Mr TIE? (Sorry if wrong person sure it was him)
    Afternoon all :D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • TakeItEazy
    TakeItEazy Posts: 2,660 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Well done:T:T
    TIE well dne on sts, how is Mr TIE? (Sorry if wrong person sure it was him)
    Afternoon all :D

Well what can I say, he’s a man :p he’s feeling lousy but still changing the breaks on the car :eek:. Like he says needs must and the boy don’t know how to do it :rotfl:
    Its not what you do but the way that you do it, thats what get results :T
    Keep the Faith All

Heartbroken 12.12.13 :cry:
  • bubbs
    Options
    TakeItEazy wrote: »
    Well what can I say, he’s a man :p he’s feeling lousy but still changing the breaks on the car :eek:. Like he says needs must and the boy don’t know how to do it :rotfl:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:Soldier on then like us women have too:p:rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    maman wrote: »
    :T Well done on your loss midge.

There's plenty to see and do in the New Forest. Lymington has a good market on a Saturday and tea shops that sell jacket potatoes!:D We live just a few miles away.

I didn't manage to post yesterday but stayed on plan although many wine syns were consumed.:o I did my proper food shop too so no excuses for the coming week.

This afternoon I'm going to batch cook braised red cabbage and swede and carrot mash for the freezer.

Today's EE plan:
    B: NAS grapefruit, 2 boiled eggs, HEB toast, HEA milk for drinks
    L: ham, beetroot, bubble & squeak
    D: Lamb Rogan Josh with HM pilau, mushrooms and SW chips
    Syns: weekend wine:D curry 1.5

I know Lymington quite well, we usually go down for a week or so each year. Love the Saturday market.

Unfortunately plans had to change so haven't made it to Lymington. Went to see my GP Friday night and my blood pressure was sky high so have to go to hospital on Monday at lunchtime for an ECG and have some blood tests. Hopefully everything is Ok. In the mea time he's increased my tablets and I have to go back and see him a week later. Currently taking BP twice a day to keep an eye on levels. Have only had the increased tablets today and the readings are back to normal.

So instead of the New Forest we're away in the motorhome at Canterbury, as it's only an hour away from us.

Have bought most of our meals with us so it's going to be the wine which will be a problem!

Had scrambled eggs on toast for Breakfast and chicken tagine and couscous for lunch. We ate out at lunchtime and I had a chicken salad; 1.5 syns for olives so hopefully won't be too far over syns today.

Denise
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,334 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Take care Denise.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • bubbs
    Options
    Denise, look after yourself x
    Hello Beanie :wave:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure