Slimming in to Spring - Slimming World Support Thr

Options

Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,926 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Afternoon all, just eaten a mahoosive bowl of fruit & yoghurt for breakfast, need to catch up on my speed as not great yesterday. Was involved in a thank you event for local church, for those who do things in the background, bearing in mind that I am one of those it was a bit ironic that one other & I were dealing with it! Anyway, it was a meal for about 60, which we had to cook & serve. As I knew that it would be a long busy day, I had 2 turkey rasher rolls for breakfast, knew that there were syns involved, but felt that it was worth it, as I knew it would keep me full. We cooked a curry, beef bourgignon & a veggie goulash. Unfortunately, i didn't get a sniff at the goulash as the vultures had it finished before we ate, but it would have been sun free & full of speed :( The amount I actually ate probably didn't amount to a huge amount of syns as I only had less than a child size portion of curry with rice, with some fresh fruit when I eventually got home. Shattered.com today though. Best comment of the night, was asked if I had tried the food, it was really nice. "Not had a chance yet" I replied, "you really should try some" as they were having seconds:mad: She weas completely oblivious to the fact that we were trying to put food on a plate so that we could eat.

Dinner today will be leftover pasta bake, too tired to cook fresh, so in theory a syn free day, just hope that this will kickstart loss again.

Have a good day everyone.
    Fancy them eating it all!!:( bloody vultures:rotfl::rotfl:
    I am sure you will be fine:D
    CattyCatX wrote: »
    -2 pounds for me this week! Very surprised considering the massive chocolate egg I ate last weekend and the sneaky bag of mini-eggs on Easter Monday! Have been on plan apart from that though... however, have caught the lurgy again so almost no exercise this week and lots of lemsips and throat sweets. Hopefully this week will be a better one for all of those who are ill this week.
    Getting close to my initial target that I'd had in mind now too :j
    Seeing some friends I haven't seen in months and months next weekend so I am hoping they will notice a difference (they don't know I've been dong this).
    Well done to everyone this week, feel like it's been quite a challenging one for many of us!

:j:j:j well done
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,593 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Well done catty:T. Hope you have managed to avoid a chocolate gain.

You're doing well to eat out/travel as much as you do and still stick quite closely to plan MrsR. :)

How infuriating that all the SW friendly food had gone before you got a look in GTQ.:( Next time you'll have to make sure everything is SW friendly.

I got 10 portions of braised red cabbage from my batch cooking yesterday, 2 for today and the rest for the freezer.

Today's EE plan:
    B: NAS grapefruit, HEB porage, HEA milk
    L: fried egg, bacon, tomatoes, mushrooms, asparagus
    D: roast chicken, SW roasties and parsnips, swede & carrot mash, red cabbage, cauli, broccoli
    Syns: Extra HExs 6, syrup 2.5, gravy 4, wine??
  • p00hsticks
    p00hsticks Posts: 12,843 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi there everyone

Todays plan

B: Overnight oats (grapenuts, danone fat free lemon yoghurt & mixed summer berries)
    L: Red pepper salad with cheese, melon
    D: Beef casserole

Snacks: melon, pears, muller light
    Syns: 3 for casserole mix

Can I ask - does anyone here spiralise their veg ? And if so, would you recommend a spiraliser as we're thinking of getting one. Thanks

PS not sure if this has (or should be) mentioned as I've been away - but I've just returned from ASDA and noticed they were selling limited edition tubes of orange smarties by the checkouts. I resisted, but only just!
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    Lost 2.5lbs :j:j
  • bubbs
    Options
    p00hsticks wrote: »
    Hi there everyone

Todays plan

B: Overnight oats (grapenuts, danone fat free lemon yoghurt & mixed summer berries)
    L: Red pepper salad with cheese, melon
    D: Beef casserole

Snacks: melon, pears, muller light
    Syns: 3 for casserole mix

Can I ask - does anyone here spiralise their veg ? And if so, would you recommend a spiraliser as we're thinking of getting one. Thanks

PS not sure if this has (or should be) mentioned as I've been away - but I've just returned from ASDA and noticed they were selling limited edition tubes of orange smarties by the checkouts. I resisted, but only just!
    No but i did buy a hand one in the week, not used yet:o
    tweets wrote: »
    Lost 2.5lbs :j:j
    :j:j:jwell done x
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • gettingtheresometime
    Options
    Hope you're feeling better today Beanie & Denise.....gettingtherequickly, I would be livid - perhaps next year you need to point out that some of those who are being thanked get the short end of the stick at these events!

p00hsticks - hubby bought two.....neither of which have been used for ages.

A bit of a disastrous weekend .... WI saw +3lb & we went out last night where lots of wine & curry was drunk & eaten whilst today son took us out for a belated birthday meal ....though no dessert was eaten as we were too full.

Oh well tomorrow is another week!
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Back home since about 5 o'clock. Had a lovely couple of days but ended up eating out both days for lunch! Way over on syns yesterday as we met a couple we met a couple of years ago in France and the wine flowed!!!! Lunch was SW friendly - had a chicken salad which was lovely, however when the waiter came over to ask if everything was OK I said there wasn't any olives in my salad and he bought over a bowl with about a dozen olives and several cubes of feta (which wasn't supposed to be on the salad anyway). Only ate 4 olives and 2 or 3 cubes of feta so only a few syns at lunch.

Today's plan:

B - fry up (which DH cooked)
    L - scotch egg (14.5 syns:eek:) HM piccalilli (1 syn); salad (no dressing); followed by a fish stew
    D - LO chicken tagine; couscous

HEA - milk
    HEB - 1 slice of bread (0.5); hifi bar or rice cakes (0.5)
    Syns - 15.5 as above

Denise
  • bubbs
    Options
    100_8517_1.jpg
    Tikka turkey for work tomorrow
    100_8516_1.jpg
    quiche for lunch boxes
    100_8518_1.jpg
    Chicken dinner :D
  • maman
    Options
    Hope all goes well at the hospital tomorrow denise .
    You're like me and much more tempted by things like cheese and olives than sweet stuff. Unfortunately syns is syns whichever way we have them.

I'm about to have a chicken dinner too bubbs . I missed my roast when we were away last weekend.

Forgot to say that I had a Subway salad for the first time at Easter. There just happened to be a branch in a convenient place. I thought it was good to have all the choices of filling without the synful bread. I'll do it again if I'm hungry out and about.
  • maman
    Options
    Meant to say ; Well done tweets on your loss. Brilliant for school holidays!:T:T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure