Slimming in to Spring - Slimming World Support Thr

Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,331 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Nothing to be done about the falls Maman unless I just dont go out.
    & that is not happening!
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,926 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Morning all :D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • beanielou
    Options
    Have a good day Bubbs :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• bubbs
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    Have a good day Bubbs :)

Thank and you, hope you are not too sore today xxx
    I am going to make quiche and try egg wraps for brunch in a minute :D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • beanielou
    Options
    Thanks Bubbs :)
    Think will invite myself to yours for brunch :grin:

• bubbs
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    Thanks Bubbs :)
    Think will invite myself to yours for brunch :grin:

100_8515_1.jpg
    Here go filled with LM sausage and mushrooms:D
  • Mrs_Ryan
    Mrs_Ryan Posts: 11,832 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Morning all xx
    As a fellow frequent faller Beanie I literally feel your pain. Sending you lots of love. Take care of you xx
    Sorry to hear you couldnt get away to Lymington Denise but glad the meds are doing the trick :)
    So I am back from Liverpool. Out of 7 days this week I’ve been fully on plan for around 5 (1 day fully off plan on Monday and then two half days off plan- although on Friday night I ate enough rubbish in a few hours to cover me for the rest of the week:D) I have a lot on my mind and my mood is quite low so I dealt with it the only way I know how :( burger, chips and slaw with a full fat Fanta at Nandos... crisps and choc when I got to the rugby ground... then an ice cream... pie, peas and gravy at half time... sandwich and more chocolate for supper! I was stunned to see that I appear to have maintained despite this but we shall see tomorrow!
    Today’s menu:
    Brunch: 4 Heck Thai sausages (2) onions, peppers, mushrooms, tinned tomatoes with garlic and Worcester sauce, spaghetti Hoops, HEXB scan bran. Decaf coffee (1.5 syns for milk)
    Snack: Pear, Apple, yoghurt
    T: Lamb kebab with couscous and garlic sauce from the new magazine, rice pudding and blueberries (made with HEXA + 0.5 syns)
    S: Raspberries, Halo Top ice cream and a measured portion of Easter Egg (10 syns in total)
    Have a good day everyone xx
    *The RK and FF fan club* #Family*Don’t Be Bitter- Glitter!* #LotsOfLove ‘Darling you’re my blood, you have my heartbeat’ Dad 20.02.20
  • bubbs
    Options
    Fingers crossed for you Mrs Ryan, you need to get in this dress;)
  • Gettingtherequickly
    Options
    Afternoon all, just eaten a mahoosive bowl of fruit & yoghurt for breakfast, need to catch up on my speed as not great yesterday. Was involved in a thank you event for local church, for those who do things in the background, bearing in mind that I am one of those it was a bit ironic that one other & I were dealing with it! Anyway, it was a meal for about 60, which we had to cook & serve. As I knew that it would be a long busy day, I had 2 turkey rasher rolls for breakfast, knew that there were syns involved, but felt that it was worth it, as I knew it would keep me full. We cooked a curry, beef bourgignon & a veggie goulash. Unfortunately, i didn't get a sniff at the goulash as the vultures had it finished before we ate, but it would have been sun free & full of speed :( The amount I actually ate probably didn't amount to a huge amount of syns as I only had less than a child size portion of curry with rice, with some fresh fruit when I eventually got home. Shattered.com today though. Best comment of the night, was asked if I had tried the food, it was really nice. "Not had a chance yet" I replied, "you really should try some" as they were having seconds:mad: She weas completely oblivious to the fact that we were trying to put food on a plate so that we could eat.

Dinner today will be leftover pasta bake, too tired to cook fresh, so in theory a syn free day, just hope that this will kickstart loss again.

Have a good day everyone.
    A smile costs little but creates much :)
  • CattyCatX
    CattyCatX Posts: 76 Forumite
    Options
    -2 pounds for me this week! Very surprised considering the massive chocolate egg I ate last weekend and the sneaky bag of mini-eggs on Easter Monday! Have been on plan apart from that though... however, have caught the lurgy again so almost no exercise this week and lots of lemsips and throat sweets. Hopefully this week will be a better one for all of those who are ill this week.
    Getting close to my initial target that I'd had in mind now too :j
    Seeing some friends I haven't seen in months and months next weekend so I am hoping they will notice a difference (they don't know I've been dong this).
    Well done to everyone this week, feel like it's been quite a challenging one for many of us!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure