Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    edited 6 April 2018 at 11:32AM
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    Looked at Victorias secret.
    Totally confuddled now :rotfl:
    Cant work out which ones I wear!!

That!!!8217;s because it!!!8217;s a !!!8216;secret!!!8217; :rotfl:

Have a poorly Mr TIE, must be bad as he!!!8217;s off work AND has Dr Appointment in 45minutes :eek:
    Just hope it!!!8217;s not pneumonia again :(. So glad I!!!8217;m off school as am knackered :D

(Has chest infection so on antibiotics)
    Its not what you do but the way that you do it, thats what get results :T
    Keep the Faith All

Heartbroken 12.12.13 :cry:
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Sorry to hear Mr TIE is ill, hopefully the antibiotics will kick in quickly.

Today's plan:

B - boiled eggs; 1 slice of bread with scrape of low fat spread (0.5 HEB + 1)
    L - LO hashbrown pizza (2 syns for cheese); loads of salad, pickled beetroot & pickled onions and large jarred red pepper
    D - Beef stew, mash (stew made yesterday so just needs reheating)

HEA - milk
    HEB - 1 slice bread 0.5; 1 hifi bar 0.5
    Syns - low fat spread 1; cheese 2; not sure if anything else. Will try not to have any more to give me a bit of a buffer for while we're away which will include alcohol and eating out!

Denise
  • Mrs_Ryan
    Mrs_Ryan Posts: 11,832 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    What have I started with the Victorias Secret thing :rotfl:
    Their bras dont fit me but Im loving the shortie style underwear. Theyre cotton and elastane and so comfy- thats what Im spending all my money on :rotfl:
    *The RK and FF fan club* #Family*Don’t Be Bitter- Glitter!* #LotsOfLove ‘Darling you’re my blood, you have my heartbeat’ Dad 20.02.20
  • esmy
    esmy Posts: 1,341 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Afternoon all.

Another STS for me this week - pleased with that as I did have a lot of beer last weekend. Not expecting a great deal next week either as I'm taking my two DDs and my friend to a spa hotel for an overnight stay as a treat for their birthdays. Meals are provided and I've no idea what they will be but I plan to enjoy it! I've never been to a spa so I'm looking forward to the experience. Any tips for anything in particular to take are welcome.

Did a bit of charity shopping today, looking for things for the better weather and holidays. I hate trying clothes on anywhere and shop by 'eye', but I'm firmly a 14 now, occasionally a 12, and I think my 'eye' has caught up with my new size at last.

Today's meals
    B Boiled eggs and toast, an orange
    no lunch wasn't hungry
    D HM fishcakes SW chips and veg

Have a good day everyone
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,926 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Nada, nowt, zilch :( I can't even gain! What do I have to do to get over this plateau? Leader suggested I reduce my syns to 10 this week in the hope that it may kickstart things, not a great week for this to happen as it is my birthday on Tuesday!

However, I will take on the challenge. Have made overnight oats for breakfast and have rice & chicken for lunch, just realised that I have not taken any meat out of the freezer, so will do a veggie dinner, BUT, I woke up feeling really grotty and the thought of food makes me want to heave, so not sure what is happening here.

Have a good day everyone.
    Not pregnant are you?;)
    TakeItEazy wrote: »
    That!!!8217;s because it!!!8217;s a !!!8216;secret!!!8217; :rotfl:

Have a poorly Mr TIE, must be bad as he!!!8217;s off work AND has Dr Appointment in 45minutes :eek:
    Just hope it!!!8217;s not pneumonia again :(. So glad I!!!8217;m off school as am knackered :D

(Has chest infection so on antibiotics)
    Hope Mr TIE is ok and gets sorted quickly
    esmy wrote: »
    Afternoon all.

Another STS for me this week - pleased with that as I did have a lot of beer last weekend. Not expecting a great deal next week either as I'm taking my two DDs and my friend to a spa hotel for an overnight stay as a treat for their birthdays. Meals are provided and I've no idea what they will be but I plan to enjoy it! I've never been to a spa so I'm looking forward to the experience. Any tips for anything in particular to take are welcome.

Did a bit of charity shopping today, looking for things for the better weather and holidays. I hate trying clothes on anywhere and shop by 'eye', but I'm firmly a 14 now, occasionally a 12, and I think my 'eye' has caught up with my new size at last.

Today's meals
    B Boiled eggs and toast, an orange
    no lunch wasn't hungry
    D HM fishcakes SW chips and veg

Have a good day everyone

I just take, dressing gown, flip flops, swimming cossie and towel if you have not got a package.
    You may need shampoo/cond/shower gel?
    And enjoy!! :D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Options
    Todays food
    Fri
    HEXA Milk
    HEXB 40g OATS

BREAKFAST
    2 Boiled eggs
    2 Satsuma

Lunch
    Chunky gammon ham cubed
    1/2 cucumber in batons
    2 Satsuma

Snack
    Mackrel in tom sauce (free)

Tea
    Kfc fakeaway chicken, 1/2 plate speed salad
    Waffles made with hexb , chopped fruit and muller
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Gettingtherequickly
    Options
    :rotfl: Bubbs, no definitely not!
    A smile costs little but creates much :)
  • bubbs
    Options
    :rotfl: Bubbs, no definitely not!

Oh well was just a thought :D
    Just an off day then, do you feel better now?
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Popped on to see if bubbs had posted her pudding pic?
    Can I have the recipe for the waffle please bubbs as I make pancakes a lot so would be useful.
    Tia.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • bubbs
    Options
    curl_girl wrote: »
    Popped on to see if bubbs had posted her pudding pic?
    Can I have the recipe for the waffle please bubbs as I make pancakes a lot so would be useful.
    Tia.

I will post pic, 40g oats, 1 egg, 1 muller, vanilla essence an 2 tsp sweetnee
    100_8488_1.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure