Slimming in to Spring - Slimming World Support Thr

Options

Comments

• maman
    maman Posts: 28,655 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Just a thought beanie: My DD bought a teenager a cinema ticket/gift token along with chocolates and a bag of popcorn. Asked at the cinema for one of the big popcorn boxes. They were happy to give it for free. You could add a can of coke, would be cheaper than beer.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,617 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    maman wrote: »
    Just a thought beanie: My DD bought a teenager a cinema ticket/gift token along with chocolates and a bag of popcorn. Asked at the cinema for one of the big popcorn boxes. They were happy to give it for free. You could add a can of coke, would be cheaper than beer.

Thanks Maman.
    Another fab idea. :A
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,958 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    More & more thinking that this is a really fab idea.
    Will not be able to afford eightteen but will see what I can do.
    Need a box.Ponders.
    Will put in his favourite chocolates too.
    Thanks again MM :D

Do you do the cash back apps? At christmas, i made a hamper of beer for my friends husband all it cost me was £1 for the container from £1 shop and the cellophane:money::money: i am trying to get picture off my phone.
    If you dont do them worth looking at ready for this year x
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • beanielou
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Do you do the cash back apps? At christmas, i made a hamper of beer for my friends husband all it cost me was £1 for the container from £1 shop and the cellophane:money::money: i am trying to get picture off my phone.
    If you dont do them worth looking at ready for this year x

I dont.
    I am not very good with these things:o:o
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• bubbs
    Options
    beer_hamper.jpg
    Sorry its on its side, i used cellophane and jazzed it up. All this beer was free, was nice as a token gift i thought

If you need any help i will help you xx
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • beanielou
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    beer_hamper.jpg
    Sorry its on its side, i used cellophane and jazzed it up. All this beer was free, was nice as a token gift i thought

If you need any help i will help you xx

Thanks bubbs :) xx

• bubbs
    Options
    100_8416_1.jpg

Fish i cooked in parsley sauce made with water so 4 syns, but to be honest, it didnt touch the sides and feel like i havent had any tea:o
  • bubbs
    Options
    Food today
    HEXA Milk
    HEAB....Nothing yer, may have hi far bar

Brekkie
    2 boiled eggs, fruit salad

Lunch
    Speed soup

Tes fish in parsley sauce made with water 4 syns
    Fruit and yoghurt (not had yet) choc shot 1/2 syn

Total tolling syns for the week 78 syns
  • kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    4 lb off. Very happy with that
    Zebras rock
  • bubbs
    Options
    kathrynha wrote: »
    4 lb off. Very happy with that

Should think you bloomin are:T:T:T wish i could follow suit:rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure