Debt busting misssion ..

Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,615 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    If anyone can do it then you can.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • mumofthetwins
    mumofthetwins Posts: 1,111 Forumite
    Options
    I've been mega busy this weekend with job#2 but have managed to get £70 in fbook sales .. only £30 to go and I've hit my first mini goal ... I do have a few eBay things finishing tonight so I have fingers crossed ;)
    I REALLY REALLY want to hit that goal by Monday .. it would be a fab way to end the week .. pinkies crossed.

On a overview I can't believe how well I've done this month ... OML I am loving the envelope and zero based budget .. I just wish I'd started ages ago .. but better now than never :)

So hope everyone has a fantastic Sunday and if I'm back later that means I've smashed that STF ... eeeeeeee geet excited lol
    DFW
    January £0/£11,100

NSD
    January 1/31
  • beanielou
    Options
    Hoping to see you later then :grin:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• mumofthetwins
    Options
    Thanks BL. ... it's so addictive lol
    I've been colouring squares on a chart for every £100 and now I'm more excited about colouring a square than shopping ;)
    Lisa x
    DFW
    January £0/£11,100

NSD
    January 1/31
  • beanielou
    Options
    Colouring squares is fab :)

• mumofthetwins
    Options
    WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP .... Made the £100 with tonight's ebay sales .. yay!!!!

That's the £1500 STF money and it's only taken 2 weeks ... I am unbelievably chuffed :) ... really happy that I didn't ask my Mam and dad for it ... eeee did I say I was really chuffed :):):)

Off to colour in my last square on the STF chart ... I sold a cou0le of extra bits but these haven't Baden paid yet so hopefully some money to go on the debt payments due in the next couple of days ;)

Tomorrow is payday but that covers my bills and Morg OP but next payment into the bank on 15th will all be towards my DBM ... plus any eBay sales !!!55357;!!!56841;

So I am one happy chappy going to colour my square and then off to bed .. have a good one guys ... :)
    DFW
    January £0/£11,100

NSD
    January 1/31
  • beanielou
    Options
    :j :j :j

• mumofthetwins
    edited 31 May 2018 at 9:49PM
    Options
    so its the last day of April and the first month of being Gazelle ;)

Earlier this month I set some April Goals so just gonna see where I am .. original goals ..

Goals for April
    * £200 OP on Morg - £200/£200 - Done
    * Pay £1500 into School Trip Fund - £1500/£1500 - Done
    * Get CC to £5000 so £1900 to pay £1005.53/£1900 - Decided to switch to STF
    * Aim for 10 NSD 6/10 - 20/10 - Done
    * Try to stick within grocery budget of £250 .. will be hard as boys are on holidays and eat me out of house and home £149.35/£250
    * loose 4lb in weight - 4.5lb/4lb - Done
    * Ebay like crazy to hit that audatous CC gaol - Ongoing until i run out of things lol
    * Convert to Cash Envelopes where ever possible - Done & Loving

So I am finishing April with most of my goals hit .. the CC I decided to switch payments half way through the month to STF which I was thinking would be paid on 15/5 but boom .. whoop its paid :)

In Total I have managed to pay £2965 .. I am sooo unbelievably chuffed :):):)

So Time to set a brand new set of Goals ...

Goals for May ..
    * Over pay Mortgage - £200/£200 - Done
    * Pay off CC1 - £585/£585 - Done
    * Pay £800 off CC2 - £2500/£800 - Done
    * Aim for 15 NSD - 10/15
    * Stick to grocery budget of £250 - £128.84/£250
    * Loose 4lb - 6/4lb
    * Spend as cardless as possible
    * Keep ebaying like a crazy lady lol

So some challenging goals there but fingers crossed :)
    I am sooo glad I decided to do this and massive thanks out there to everyone for help and support ... whoop !!
    DFW
    January £0/£11,100

NSD
    January 1/31
  • beanielou
    Options
    Looking fab :)

• mumofthetwins
    edited 1 May 2018 at 10:44AM
    Options
    Thanks BL ... cant wait to start hammering the next one ...
    had a couple of sales pay last night so £50 onto CC1 .. whoop !!

Also made this months morg OP .. I like to do at the start of the month otherwise it wouldn't happen .. only 4 years 10 months left on that ;) and I have my first Done for may :)

Just noticed your sig BL .. I always tell people to keep plodding on great minds eh lol x
    DFW
    January £0/£11,100

NSD
    January 1/31
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business